Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Marvelous!!!
Composition and DOF is amazing (y)
Must have been through large number of iteration get that tiny hair strands to show up:cool:
Thank you. I did set 15k iterations at the beginning but i stopped at around 5k-6k iterations. I thought it was decent enough.

and if someone is interested to do this scene. The assets are

Environment: "Haven Park"
Hair: "Dark Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 Female and 8 Female(s)"
Top Suit: "Fads Sports Bra for Genesis 3 Female(s)"
Pants: "dForce Tek Athletic Apparel for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)"
Shoes: I didnt have same asset with the original so i used a random one.
Watch: I didnt use but its "Let's Workout for Genesis 3 Female(s)"

Thanks the Sherlock Alley_Cat for helping to find assets.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you. I did set 15k iterations at the beginning but i stopped at around 5k-6k iterations. I thought it was decent enough.

and if someone is interested to do this scene. The assets are

Environment: "Haven Park"
Hair: "Dark Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 Female and 8 Female(s)"
Top Suit: "Fads Sports Bra for Genesis 3 Female(s)"
Pants: "dForce Tek Athletic Apparel for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)"
Shoes: I didnt have same asset with the original so i used a random one.
Watch: I didnt use but its "Let's Workout for Genesis 3 Female(s)"

Thanks the Sherlock Alley_Cat for helping to find assets.
Crawler

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for your art and for sharing the assets.

Since I haven't seen you talked with Alley_Cat about the assets., I assume that you discussed about assets with Alley_Cat via PM. I wonder what is the protocol to ask/answer about the assets in this thread. I am asking this because I felt people's reluctancy to do that. I know people has their own preference. But just want to know common practice to follow.
You can ask directly in this thread or you can write me via PM or other artists. I'm sure they will try to help if you ask.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir Wynlard ... To infinity and beyond . Especially when the Sun goes down get it "Sun" :sneaky: ;):love:(y) Aka . Son !! Hmmm hubba hubba . Definitely exactly what I am talking about . Similar to the game well not exactly but remember Sir Wynlard this is Fan Art and especially A Wife and Mother naughty Side . Out did your self once again outstanding rendering . Goaaaaaaal oops did it again. Every body was Self defense. Sophia honor and now massage special moment time :love:;):love:

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
Since a new update and a lot of renders have been released so we need to wait for many more months hence there will be more fan art and their games. A request to the admin to attach it on the first page like it is done on the original page of a wife and mother.So excited for all the new fan arts,uwu.

Reactions: Rahl_richard

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for your art and for sharing the assets.

Since I haven't seen you talked with Alley_Cat about the assets., I assume that you discussed about assets with Alley_Cat via PM. I wonder what is the protocol to ask/answer about the assets in this thread. I am asking this because I felt people's reluctancy to do that. I know people has their own preference. But just want to know common practice to follow.
Yes it was via PM. I usually share what assets are in this thread when I discover them, but then also encourage people to PM me if they want something identified. I'm not always successful, or sometimes it takes a long time (identifying the high school railing took me a few months).

Amongst the projects I'm currently working on is a more complete asset list, which I'll get added to the OP when it's near complete.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes