Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Is there any compilation of all the fan art made? Ya know, download it all, open with image viewer and fap is served.
Going through forum pages it's not the same.

Last edited:

chebito

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know where we can get the Aphrodite gown Sophia was wearing at her second round of modeling at the art studio?

Dec 13, 2019
I'll return with my question one last time, because it's important for me but for all people who would like to work aroud that game: is L&P materials protected with copiright law or not? if not, and i think is the real thing, EVERY person in this word can use it withouth even asking L&P permission (or needs to give him money or anything at all!) because is material not covered by any copiright! i did some research, but L&P has not any copyryght about that materials wich is sold to everyone by license from several software houses but there is no exclusivity for anyone. Please correct me if I'm wrong and if you know more about this topic.

1) NO COPYRIGHT AROUND l&p MATERIAL (or any other artist...): every person in this world can use it as he/she wish.
2) COPYRIGHTED PROTECTED: and everybody know how it works...
3) MATERIAL PROTECTED WITH COMMON RIGHTS: and all we know how it works...

i'd say it's true the first one with all the research i did around the topic. I'd love to discuss about it: I'm an artist and i can't steal other artist's work, but here we are in presence of materials wich is NOT copyryghted protected. Please correct if I'm wrong. If i'm correct I'll start soon to build a "side story" around that game as other guys did. please confirm or do the opposite, it's important to me vbut i think for several artists too who would try to build their own "side story" using those characters and ambients and bla bla bla wich is not an exclusivity for anyone. cheers.

Last edited:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry in advance for the translation

Dylan, Ellie, and Sofia went on a car trip... Probably to another city. The road will be long.

1 D. Bitch, leave me alone!
E. You're sitting in the back! Freak!
poe_bsm_g01.png
2 D. You'll drop me!
E. You were dropped headfirst when you were a kid. Don't get in the front seat!
poe_bsm_g02.png

3 S. Hey! Stop it now! Dylan, you're in the back, and Ellie's next to me. And stop acting like little kids!
poe_bsm_g03.png

4 E. Finally, this jerk calmed down.
S. You are too strict with your brother. Look how sweetly he sleeps.
E. He knows I don't like to ride in the backseat. And anyway, the road is long - I also want to sleep.
poe_bsm_g04.png

5. D. What? This crazy woman is already asleep.
S. Dylan-stop it now. It's your sister, after all. Don't you two get along?"
poe_bsm_g05.png

6. D. Be friends? With this ... er ... yes... Damn... that's ...
S. What?
D. Yes, no, Mom... It's all right... Wake me up when we get there.
poe_bsm_g06.png

continuation...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes