Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

theshep

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, I come from the A Wife and Mother main thread. This is done on Daz3d correct? I have some experience with it and will try to learn a bit more.
Is there any place with the assets of the locations customized? (I've seen the first post with the characters assets)

Thank you

Reactions: globsis

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, I come from the A Wife and Mother main thread. This is done on Daz3d correct? I have some experience with it and will try to learn a bit more.
Is there any place with the assets of the locations customized? (I've seen the first post with the characters assets)

Thank you
you will have to scroll through almost everything.
chat with https://f95zone.to/members/lockhear.241129/ and https://f95zone.to/members/wynlard.1467154/ and https://f95zone.to/members/cosmok.1954181/ and read and chat.

Reactions: theshep

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
FanArt: (Payment series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiRes download links , , ,
I want this in the main game to happen :love:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Has been awhile I'm sorry since the conclusion of "Chaper2 - Sunday at the beach" but I am finally in a position to continue... There are changes now to how I propose to continue this in format and have spent a lot of time over the last month in development of panel formats, render sizes and asset gathering.. In continuation of the story there were a few items I wanted to be able to fully explain so I thought running an epilogue to Sunday was the best course of action to lay ground work for ch3.. As per the game my intention would be to run chapters similar to the game so each one represents a Day. The current two stories are portrayed on Saturday night and Sunday.. Chapter 3 will kick off on Monday morning (San Alejo time).. Therefore a short mini chapter of which these are the 1st 8 pages is referred to as Ch2.1.. Enjoy and I hope the new format is to everyone's liking. Constructive feedback always welcome.
AWAM Fanart Ch2.1 - Pages 9-12

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Hay Madre Mia!! Splendid fabuloso really fabroso! Exactly and identical . Has the posing of the unique portrait of We all know . :love: This is really a work of Art. And definitely once again outstanding rendering .
Thank you.
I've been wanting to make a game-like scene, but I haven't found an asset yet.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you.
I've been wanting to make a game-like scene, but I haven't found an asset yet.
Sir Yangpro , remember Sir here is the best to ask our fellow Artist . Like your self . Damn :cry: I wish I could have the patience and especially ability . To transfer yours and others artist outstanding rendering . Did it once and :eek: I really damage my PC and had to replace my Laptop . Really not good in these new technology . I'm like the old saying really old school . But honestly our fellow Artist can assist you . Hands down to you and the others artist. Mil gracias . I know doing Dylan body work is well you know . Please continue. (y):giggle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes