Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Still Waters Run Deep :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Packed with steroids a guy with a great ego it turns out soft and weak in hips :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1295539
Asexual boy can be a volcano of passion :LOL::LOL::LOL:
View attachment 1295540
Dylan will surprise everyone :geek:
When I was a youngling, the gym I worked out in had several posters about the effects of steroids. One of the possible effects is smaller genitalia. The posters were nudes with a fig leaf covering the vital areas. We used to say you never wanted a little leaf!:ROFLMAO:

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
hello guys im pretty much new to the website and i've been a huge fan of this thread since you know awam is the best game here, yesterday i watched a video on daz3d and i ended up spending 200bucks on daz3d store :D well anyway i tried my best to make my first render (30 min of youtube video tutorials no priop experience in 3d ) hope you guys enjoy this one and mybe give me some advice for the future renders since i got hooked and im definitely gonna make more qqq.jpg

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
hello guys im pretty much new to the website and i've been a huge fan of this thread since you know awam is the best game here, yesterday i watched a video on daz3d and i ended up spending 200bucks on daz3d store :D well anyway i tried my best to make my first render (30 min of youtube video tutorials no priop experience in 3d ) hope you guys enjoy this one and mybe give me some advice for the future renders since i got hooked and im definitely gonna make more View attachment 1295818
I am not a daz3d expert, but in my opinion, a good render for the first time.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Greetings everyone. How can I solve this problem?
G8 outfit error on Genesis 3 characters. ss1.JPG

I downloaded xtransfer. But I couldn't understand how to do it. How to make g8 outfit on Genesis 3 character. Please help me. Thank you

Reactions: Farhadm997

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am grateful. Thank you so much. I downloaded it and it's fixed now. View attachment 1297578
Hehehe, yeah. I've never liked the results of XTransfer's conversion from G3F to G8F, so Autofollow clones is my standard "go to".

Meanwhile, I've approached the vendor to get a G8F version of Ellie, and they said they'd look into it, so hopefully we'll get G8F versions of characters soon. When I figure out how to contact the creator of EJ Adora, I'll let you guys know, so we can get an official G8F version

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes