Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Because my system is not the best for fast rendering, I only have a 1050TI video card with 4G VRAM. I use the following settings for faster, good looking renders. The renders I posted here used these (see image). I turn the post denoiser on and have it start right on the first frame. I also stick to FHD, 1920x1080. After many many tests with 1280x720 and 1920x1080, I find that it is always better at 1080P. I set my renders to take exactly 5 mins as well. Again, after numerous tests rendering without a denoiser for an hour, and using one for various times, I found that after 5 mins (at least on my system), I don't see any noticable quality difference, especially if it is an image that will be used in a visual novel where the person will be reading text and briefly look at the image. I even found 2 min renders to be acceptable, but there was a noticable difference. 5mins seems to be a sweet spot and I imagine on a better video card, with the same settings, it would be even better as you would get more frames done in the same time. Anyhow, just my two cents worth as my computer isn't exactly up to par and it looks like it will be a few months until I can buy an RTX3060 (I want that 12G VRAM).

The only downside to this is that sometimes I have to shut down DAZ3D and restart it in order to do another render with the denoiser due to my limited VRAM I currently have. In this case, I will CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and manually force DAZ to shut down as it will take forever in the background otherwise. I will also shut down other programs like my browser to free up some VRAM that they may be using.

Render_Settings.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Anybody knows the asset(s) used for Xavier's office (art teacher of Aiden's 3rd task)?
Is it a predefined asset with some customisations made by the dev?

In particular I was curious to know if the mirror is included in the asset and/or if it has been modified by the dev
View attachment 1322993

The same for the bookshelf, is it in the asset or is something custom by the dev
View attachment 1322995

Thanks!

I recognize some of those assets. I'm not sure what the top office is (clue might be in searching for some text on that door), but I recognize the vanity she is sitting at in the image and in fact, I believe that asset is listed on page one of this thread called "Z Vanity Corner and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8 Female".

The bottom image is from "Professor's Office", also listed at on page one. In this image it is just missing some chairs and a desk.

Reactions: xxxorro

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Anyone have a link to a "cheaper" version of "Movie Sets, City Block 18"? $30US seems a tad steep to me (especially after conversion to Canadian $). I may have to figure something else out... maybe edit some screenshots from the game so I have the background then render a model in front of it? Hmmm...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Requesting Fan Art Scene Ideas!!​

I think it will be more fun to collaborate more in terms of scene ideas. With engineer's background, I rarely have a clear idea of a scene. Besides, I don't have time during days. So please let us know your scene ideas.

If you have any scene ideas, please state "Scene idea", location of the scene, actors involved, and brief explanation of the scene.

I can't promise that I would do all of them but I will try as long as it fits to this fan art thread. For me, 1-4 images for a scene would be the best I can render. Looking forward to your response!!
Since it's unlikely to be in the game, something like what I am talking about in the main thread - Sam rocking out on the cello in something like while the girls are wearing period dresses. Something like or

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First of all, my malware program didn't let me download from render-state at all. And I watched the MV and I don't think I can pull off. Sorry, my friend but I hope you are satisfied with this render instead. :)
View attachment 1327262
Does 3D-state work? I'm not after anything as complicated as that 2cellos vid. I can even do all the posing, I can just render more than one character with an environment at the moment. And even then, the current render I'm working on is coming up to 12 hours now.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes