Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Price for having a perv brother View attachment 1325419
Credit goes to Alley_Cat for Christine asset identification and gkdanuka for backyard assets​
Sir lets not forget that very interesting. And definitely :sneaky::love: Ellie shorts . Identical if you go and play Dylan helping Ellie laptop ;) and here Dylan is noticing hmmm Once again Ellie is not wearing underwear . Hubba hubba hubba. Out did your self . That is really amazing Artist helping each other . And honor and privilege . And thankful for sharing this with us . Wow "Priceless"

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Yes knowing you have worked together before was the only reason I had mentioned him. You put out some great work together!! Don't mean to "bother" anyone.
Its all good :)... Yes Banes story for the Fashion show and Sunday at the beach were the basis of both sets of Renders. The art and story that evolved over the 9 or so months it took to complete mutated somewhat from his original concept as I rewrote his long form written text and converted it to narration and speech used in the VN. This over time lead to some changes and additions of characters etc as the story evolved thru the rendering. Changes I introduced diverted the storyline along different paths, just like what happens when Fan Artists create renders not relating to the game. :)

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Its all good :)... Yes Banes story for the Fashion show and Sunday at the beach were the basis of both sets of Renders. The art and story that evolved over the 9 or so months it took to complete mutated somewhat from his original concept as I rewrote his long form written text and converted it to narration and speech used in the VN. This over time lead to some changes and additions of characters etc as the story evolved thru the rendering. Changes I introduced diverted the storyline along different paths, just like what happens when Fan Artists create renders not relating to the game. :)
Well it was an awesome collaboration!! Would love to see more!!!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Requesting Fan Art Scene Ideas!!​

I think it will be more fun to collaborate more in terms of scene ideas. With engineer's background, I rarely have a clear idea of a scene. Besides, I don't have time during days. So please let us know your scene ideas.

If you have any scene ideas, please state "Scene idea", location of the scene, actors involved, and brief explanation of the scene.

I can't promise that I would do all of them but I will try as long as it fits to this fan art thread. For me, 1-4 images for a scene would be the best I can render. Looking forward to your response!!
Fan Art Scene Ideas!!

It would be great if you made 5-7 renderers to visualize this mini-story:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3766013

I wrote it under the impression of a fan render made by the artist WhiteWolf619.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Requesting Fan Art Scene Ideas!!​

I think it will be more fun to collaborate more in terms of scene ideas. With engineer's background, I rarely have a clear idea of a scene. Besides, I don't have time during days. So please let us know your scene ideas.

If you have any scene ideas, please state "Scene idea", location of the scene, actors involved, and brief explanation of the scene.

I can't promise that I would do all of them but I will try as long as it fits to this fan art thread. For me, 1-4 images for a scene would be the best I can render. Looking forward to your response!!
How about Sophia and Dylan going to Alyssa and Zac's house for a visit. The boys say they're going out to meet some guys for soccer at park. Leaving the ladies home to catch up,and then go to bedroom to play with Antonio!! Being so caught up in the fun, they don't realize it's pouring down rain outside and the boys come back earlier than expected to see the ladies totally enjoying themselves sneakily watching both moms exploring each other and taking turns with Antonio, the boys make themselves known to Sophia and Alyssa! Now the ladies beyond excited asked the guys to join in the fun!! Switching back and forth between the 2 moms!! put that to words and pictures!!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes