Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have no performance for rendering enough to start the project. Another devs, I think they are doing their best. DAZ isn't easy, especially render time. I spent 2 weeks for create and render just 21 scenes. How do you think if there are thousands?

I need to do but I can't.
Why don't you start with a short story? Something that could be finished in 1000 renders, and you could do updates every two months with 100 renders. You could earn money to buy the equipment you need. You would bet everything in delivering top quality renders, instead of a complex story. Without fillers, without grind.

I think for example in a short story that only requires one location, like a big house or a castle. You could do something like the reality The Bachelorette, with few men and hot girls. Or making a parody of other games, with mini chapters, changing the names and some attributes. You could change the name of Sophia for Zofie, Jessica for Sexxica, Monica for Hotica hahaha or something like that, and that would be valid.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I want to say just breathtaking work to all the artest the stories have been amazing and the Sophia pics have been out of this world and lets all say thank you to the artests for doing this and helping us get by until a next update come if it wasn't for u all I think a lot of us would either gone crazy or lost intrest in the game so from me thank you and keep up the the art alive

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
What else did Sophia show Dylan ?
wow Sophia visit Dylan that’s the first at his boarding school I thought she never care about Dylan. just sam or Ellie
Is there more of Sophia busy Dylan
Or did she want home and a had sex with Sam or Ellie

Reactions: La'Zaa

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
What else did Sophia show Dylan ?
wow Sophia visit Dylan that’s the first at his boarding school I thought she never care about Dylan. just sam or Ellie
Is there more of Sophia busy Dylan
Or did she want home and a had sex with Sam or Ellie
Yep needless to say, I'd also like to see more, much more of that mommy-day dorm room visit...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "White_Wolf619, должность: 3764801, участник: 766196"]
София навещает Дилана в последний раз в его школе-интернате, чтобы показать ему, что он собирается пропустить на лол.
View attachment 716030
[/ QUOTE]
Sophia visits Dylan one last time at his boarding school just to show him what he is going to be missing out on lol.
View attachment 716030
And then events begin to unfold like this:

Sofia
Hi son, how are you here?
(Interestingly, he will pay attention to how I look? )

Dylan
Hello mother! You look great today. I'm fine, but it’s much better with you.

Sofia
Thank you dear.
By the way, hello to you from Mr. Murray!

Dylan
Is it you so dressed up for him?

Sofia smiling
No, where did you get that? This is for you son. You said that I need to wear short dresses, not hide the legs. And as you see, there’s no bra either. Do you like?

Dylan with a satisfied smile.
Yes, I really like it, mom. And I think not only I will like it!
I made friends with four great guys, they buzzed all my ears about you.
I think if they see you in this form, they will be in heaven with happiness.

Sofia with interest.
Oh, you are such a big flatterer. And what are the names of your new friends?
Maybe you introduce me to them?

Dylan is pleased.
Yes, of course, mom, with pleasure. Wait a moment here. (And ran out of the room.)

(A few minutes later, Dylan returned with his friends. They entered the room. Sofia saw cute young guys who looked at her with interest. Two were as tall as Dylan. One guy is bigger and taller. And one boy is almost half a head lower Dylan.)

Dylan
Mom, these are my friends. (The guys smiling came closer to Sofia.)

This is Ron. (The blue-eyed, handsome blond, as tall as Dylan, held out his hand to Sophia.)

(Sophia extended her hand to the boy in response. Ron took Sophia's hand, bent sharply and kissed. He paused a little while touching Sophia’s hands with his lips, then he got up and did not let go of his hand and said )

Ron, with undisguised admiration, looking into Sofia's eyes.
Nice to meet you, Miss Parker. For me it is a huge honor and great pleasure. (Then he looked at his friends and continued.) I can say with confidence that this is an honor and a great pleasure for all of us.

Sophia
Very nice.

Ron
(He let go of Sofia's hand and took a step to the side.)

(The smallest, quickly moved to Sofia and took her hand and said)

Justin
My name is Justin, Mrs. Parker. You are a goddess. Dylan was very lucky with her mother.
(Justin looked down into Sofia's eyes. Then he looked at her breasts and only then, gently kissed Sofia's hand, clutching her with both hands.
Then he let go of Sofia's hand and stepped aside)

Dylan smiled cheerfully.
You met Justin. And this is Tom.
(The son pointed to a swarthy boy, handsome in appearance, staring at Sofia with great interest)

Sophia held out her hand. Smiling cute said:
Nice to meet you, Tom!

Tom paused for a moment, eyeing Sofia from head to toe. Then he took the hand of Sofia with both hands, said:
You are the most beautiful mother I have ever seen.
( He bent to Sofia's hand and began to kiss his fingers. Looking up from the hand of Sofia, he said)
You are the beauty of Mrs. Parker! And smell so good!

Sofia on whose cheeks a blush appeared.
Thanks Tom, you're so kind.

(Tom also stepped aside.)

Dylan was very pleased that mom liked his new friends. He pointed to the largest boy.
This is Patrick, mom.

(Before Sofia stood a tough, strong guy. He admired her. Patrick approached Sofia and took her hand and squeezed it tightly. In Sofia's lower abdomen, something ached.)

Patrick is not releasing Sofia's hand.
Patrick, Miss Parker. Getting to know you is a gift of fate.
Let me hug you?
(Without waiting for an answer from Sofia, Patrick hugged her and snuggled into her. He clutched her to him with one hand, so her chest tightened. He put the other hand on her waist, touching her ass slightly.)

Sofia
(Wow! This is the acquaintance. What hot boys. Does Dylan tease me on purpose? But what if I tease them a little?)

Patrick put a little pressure on Sofia's ass. Then he released her and pulled away.
You are amazingly beautiful! And I want to note, Miss Parker, you are very sexy. It is very nice to see you here.

(Patrick stepped back, releasing Sofia's hand.)

Sofia
I am very pleased, Patrick.
I am very glad to meet you boys. I'm glad that Dylan has such gallant and attentive friends.
I like your boarding school, tell me what you have here and how you spend your time here.
(Sophia turned and walked to the writing desk by the open window.)

Ron quickly removed the chair. Tom and Patrick took a desk and carried it somewhere to the side.

(Sophia went to the open window and leaned slightly in, wanting to show the boys the legs.
If I lean out the window, maybe they will notice what panties are on me, Sofia thought. )

Justin was the first to run to Sofia. He clung to her left and laid his right hand on the waist at the back.
With his left hand he pointed Sophia to the yard of the boarding school.

Justin
This is our yard, Miss Parker. We love spending time there. We play ball and other games.

Ron went right to Sofia right, put his left hand, low on the waist. Ron's hand was almost on Sofia's ass.

Ron
Yes, there is enough entertainment. It’s a pity, only moms like you rarely come to us, Miss Parker.

Sophia did not move, looked into the yard.
She felt Patrick cuddle up behind her. His excited member was located right between her buttocks.

Patrick whispered in her ear.
You are such a hot thing, Miss Parker.

Sophia enjoying the touch of the boys and thought
(What hot guys. If not for Dylan, I would have given myself to them right in this room.
Maybe Dylan wants this? He looks at me like that. Called the boys to help him?
What should I do?)

At this moment, two pairs of hands grabbed her legs, above her knees and gently began to stroke them.

Dylan and Tom, Sofia thought.

Sophia felt that from excitement she was already all wet below. Her head was slightly dizzy.
She leaned over and leaned out the window into the air. Giving the boys freedom of action.

Patrick grabbed the edge of Sofia's dress. Told Dylan.
Man, your mother is so hot, do you mind if we touch her?

Dylan, stroking and massaging his mother's hips, shook his head in the affirmative.
(Mom obviously likes the attention and touch of the guys. I wonder how much she will allow us and me personally?)

Patrick pulled Sofia's dress above her waist.

Sophia
(Oh my God! So exciting! I like their touch so much. What should I do? And if they take off my panties?
Sophia imagined herself falling to her knees and taking turns in her mouth from the boys.)
Boys, lock the door to the room so that no one comes in here.

Dylan
Mom, I’ve already closed, don’t worry.
(Dylan, having the courage, first touched her mom's pussy through her panties.)

The guys all touched and stroked Sofia's legs and ass together. Dylan continued to caress the coveted bud. Patrick put his hand in his underpants and stroked Sofia's buttocks.

Sofia was drunk from caresses. She enjoyed what was happening.

Patrick slowly began to take off her panties from Sofia, fearing objections.

Sofia did not mind.
(Will they fuck me now? And Dylan too?)

Patrick completely took off her panties from Sofia. The boys not only stroked and touched Sofia's legs and ass, but also kissed her everywhere.
Two pairs of hands, from different sides, stuck under the dress and reached for Sofia's breasts. Two hands began to crush her breasts. Sofia spread her legs a little, giving the boys complete freedom of action.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "White_Wolf619, должность: 3764801, участник: 766196"]
София навещает Дилана в последний раз в его школе-интернате, чтобы показать ему, что он собирается пропустить на лол.
View attachment 716030
[/ QUOTE]
Not a bad idea, i don't think i really explained it with the render, I don't like Dylan lol. She was basically going there to show him what he was never going to get, she is blue balling him.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Not a bad idea, i don't think i really explained it with the render, I don't like Dylan lol. She was basically going there to show him what he was never going to get, she is blue balling him.
Your render is gorgeous. For people with a good imagination, he told much more than me))
Thank you and others who are posting wonderful works here. Thanks to you, waiting for the update is more fun.
About Dylan.
If Sophia does it with other boys in front of Dylan, he won’t survive it! )))
No need to be so cruel. Have pity on the guy! This is just a game ...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't think I'm alone if I say that I've had enough sightings of Dylan to last for a long time. There are so many other characters who are under-used in both the main story & the fan artwork.
I am against incest! But as for this game. If at first it will be with other characters, and not with Dylan, I do not like it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am against incest! But as for this game. If at first it will be with other characters, and not with Dylan, I do not like it.
What about Ellie? Because as far as I know, she'll have a lot of content in the main game for the next few days.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes