Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Your render is gorgeous. For people with a good imagination, he told much more than me))
Thank you and others who are posting wonderful works here. Thanks to you, waiting for the update is more fun.
About Dylan.
If Sophia does it with other boys in front of Dylan, he won’t survive it! )))
No need to be so cruel. Have pity on the guy! This is just a game ...
I get everyone can interpret the image as they like and i respect that. But as for me personally like i said i am not a fan of Dylan's so it was my way of saying Sophia went there to basically say goodbye son and take one last look at your hot Mom. And then she leaves leaving Dylan in a big mess.

• Haha
Reactions: Plnjr987

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I get everyone can interpret the image as they like and i respect that. But as for me personally like i said i am not a fan of Dylan's so it was my way of saying Sophia went there to basically say goodbye son and take one last look at your hot Mom. And then she leaves leaving Dylan in a big mess.
It's a pity!

Jun 8, 2020
I agree most of it. But more teasing could be an option. Sitting very comfy on his bed, he in his chair getting a real mast trying to hide. Sophia smiles, and is hestating how far she must go to tease her son. She is feeling hot and sexy, so she must not get aroused to much herself, because Sophia is afraid she would give him what he wants from her after all.
They talk a bit, she is lying on her side now getting more aroused as she wants. Even her nipples are getting so hard, that she must stop now. Of course she wanted to see his boner in his pans. But she never thougth that doing this she also got so very hot herself and so damn quick too. What the hell did she think of doing this?
But she still enjoying this and is taking her chances a little bit more. But hell why is she suddenly thinking of those tasks which she has to do, giving by Aiden.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I agree most of it. But more teasing could be an option. Sitting very comfy on his bed, he in his chair getting a real mast trying to hide. Sophia smiles, and is hestating how far she must go to tease her son. She is feeling hot and sexy, so she must not get aroused to much herself, because Sophia is afraid she would give him what he wants from her after all.
They talk a bit, she is lying on her side now getting more aroused as she wants. Even her nipples are getting so hard, that she must stop now. Of course she wanted to see his boner in his pans. But she never thougth that doing this she also got so very hot herself and so damn quick too. What the hell did she think of doing this?
But she still enjoying this and is taking her chances a little bit more. But hell why is she suddenly thinking of those tasks which she has to do, giving by Aiden.
or maybe it was an random day like any other but sophia had a huge fight with Liam about him not giving her more time she has been feeling lonely for a while now Liam the typical husband busy with his work neglecting his wife but on the other side dylan cant help but think abt the moments how the other guys and his frnds look at his mother, ready to pounce on her when given the slightest chance later that day seeing sophia having her usual coffee at the patio dylan approaches with a despairing face which got caught by the watchful eyes of his mother.Whats the matter? She asked with a innocent smile that creates a subtle crease on her face.He replied Nothing just wanted to see how you were doing as i heard you and dad had a fight this morning.Sophia replied :Haha thats whats being a husband and wife means we fight then we compromise then we come to a understanding.Dylan replied:If i was your husband i would compromise every living cells in my body so that i can see that angelic smile of yours waking up to that face every morning excited when going to work thinking about when i get to come home..So that I can see the sun shinning again in the coldest winter.Sophia with astonishment in her eyes and at the same time some tears glistening from the sun replied:Oh my baby come here Mama needs a hug grabbing dylan by the arms and pulling him close to her body so close that they can hear each other heart beats..beating with the same rhythm..and suddenly Dylan replied:I love you Mom Sophia responded with a I love you too my baby.... Dylan clearing his throat and with a softer voice repeated:I love you Mom but not the way a son should love his mother I also dont like how others look at you..I just cant stand it It makes me so angry its like a fire that can even burn the hardest diamond there is.Sophia kept silent thinking about how to react...The area started to get darker as the clouds started to cover the blazing sun...Sophia closed her eyes and faced towards the winds as if it was blowing gracefully with lust and temptation ...She took dylans face and pointed to her's and as she was about to say....Dylan I.......: a sudden voice came over the entrance Sophia I forgot my Files again................

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here we are 4th of July weekend and no art of all our favorite girls in there stars and strips bikinis laying by the pool lol what a shame happy 4th to all from Dom
Not all of us are from USA, so won't particularly note it coming up with enough notice to render something. I believe White_Wolf619 has stated they're from Australia, and Lord_Xanatos is from Mexico. We don't even know specifically what country San Alejo is even in. But then again, this is the Fan Art thread, so using the Stars and Stripes is just as appropriate as using the Southern Cross, Union Jack, Rising Sun or any other country symbol we want to use to celebrate where we live.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes