Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
To go to a night club you have to have a lot of bad points. In addition, you need to go first to the massage parlor, then to the sauna and at the same time hide for the guys in secret that Sophia is married.... otherwise, you can't get into a night club...
Thanks for the help, friend.
Thank you and success to you!

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Recently I had a question about the proportions of Sophia... It just seemed to me that the author sometimes changes them as the game progresses, especially the size Breasts of her. I experimented a little and tried to determine what proportions are optimal in the original game. The optimal proportions in my opinion - in the picture. What is Your opinion?

Oct 18, 2019
It seems to me that if the situation with the speed of updates remains at the same level, then the plot will fall to the desired level by individual users at a primitive level.
Sophia is a whore who is fucked by different people, and maybe not only people, anywhere except her husband and whenever. Would a big member. A primitive plot of the game swing & miss. In fact, the miserable ending of a good idea, which is already being seen.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Recently I had a question about the proportions of Sophia... It just seemed to me that the author sometimes changes them as the game progresses, especially the size Breasts of her. I experimented a little and tried to determine what proportions are optimal in the original game. The optimal proportions in my opinion - in the picture. What is Your opinion?
J-cup, at least!

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It seems to me that if the situation with the speed of updates remains at the same level, then the plot will fall to the desired level by individual users at a primitive level.
Sophia is a whore who is fucked by different people, and maybe not only people, anywhere except her husband and whenever. Would a big member. A primitive plot of the game swing & miss. In fact, the miserable ending of a good idea, which is already being seen.
Its funny how a man gets to bang several female at once and earns the privilege of being called a player on the other hand when a woman does it she becomes a whore...pity.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes