Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Not all of us are from USA, so won't particularly note it coming up with enough notice to render something. I believe White_Wolf619 has stated they're from Australia, and Lord_Xanatos is from Mexico. We don't even know specifically what country San Alejo is even in. But then again, this is the Fan Art thread, so using the Stars and Stripes is just as appropriate as using the Southern Cross, Union Jack, Rising Sun or any other country symbol we want to use to celebrate where we live.
I do not agree with you! The action of the novel takes place in the United States and therefore the image of the flag and other symbols related to the United States is quite appropriate!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Usschevalier

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends, help me get into a nightclub with Sofia.
On day 11, Sofia stays at home and watches TV. Ellie notices that Sophia is touching herself.
On day 16 I want to go to a nightclub, and not home, but I only have this choice:
1593926682180.png

What did I miss? Which way leads to a night club?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not agree with you! The action of the novel takes place in the United States and therefore the image of the flag and other symbols related to the United States is quite appropriate!
Even if you had used quotable sources, how is that relevant? Artists can and have taken artistic license in this thread, ranging from everything to locations, character models, bust sizes, character ages, whatever. Without the exact duf files from L&P, which we'd never get, artistic license is practically required.

Oh, and discussion of the actual game is OT here. Use the main thread instead for help with the nightclub event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are you the one who sets the rules here?
Of course not. I'm not a Moderator. If I was, I probably would have deleted most of the artwork here, for various reasons that aren't relevant, so be glad I'm not. But, like in the main thread, I can and will provide references to those that do make the rules.

I don't like most of the artwork in this thread. But I will defend when necessary each artist's right to make it. And to return to the original point, I believe while it's perfectly logical, it's never actually stated what country San Alejo is in, for the same reason it's never actually stated what ages Dylan and Ellie are - it limits L&P's potential audience. I'm fairly confident that if Dylan is the age I think he is, at least in my country, players of the game would be facing jail time. But because it's not explicit, we're fine. It also means fan artists can put characters in sexual situations as long as they still obey the General Rules

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Of course not. I'm not a Moderator. If I was, I probably would have deleted most of the artwork here, for various reasons that aren't relevant, so be glad I'm not. But, like in the main thread, I can and will provide references to those that do make the rules.

I don't like most of the artwork in this thread. But I will defend when necessary each artist's right to make it. And to return to the original point, I believe while it's perfectly logical, it's never actually stated what country San Alejo is in, for the same reason it's never actually stated what ages Dylan and Ellie are - it limits L&P's potential audience. I'm fairly confident that if Dylan is the age I think he is, at least in my country, players of the game would be facing jail time. But because it's not explicit, we're fine. It also means fan artists can put characters in sexual situations as long as they still obey the General Rules
I understood your idea. I think you are too strict. That's right, different laws in different countries. But the laws of no country in the world can completely regulate life. Life is much more complicated and diverse than the laws created by people.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Looks like Sophia and Sam have a great relationship than with Sophia and Dylan relationship or with Sophia kids
Seems like there’s more and more fan art with Sophia and Sam than Sophia and Dylan or Sophia and Ellie hmm
Are you sure dis is mother and son lust&passion it’s seems like mother and neighbor son more than mother and son game or fan art hmm
Or Does Sophia love having sex with Sam then with Dylan or someone else

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Friends, help me get into a nightclub with Sofia.
On day 11, Sofia stays at home and watches TV. Ellie notices that Sophia is touching herself.
On day 16 I want to go to a nightclub, and not home, but I only have this choice:
View attachment 717544

What did I miss? Which way leads to a night club?
Thank you in advance for your help.
To go to a night club you have to have a lot of bad points. In addition, you need to go first to the massage parlor, then to the sauna and at the same time hide for the guys in secret that Sophia is married.... otherwise, you can't get into a night club...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes