Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Day18_14_291_Dylan_gazes_back_at_his_aunt_baffled.jpg
Dylan gazes back at her as she walks out the door. Her every movement seduces him more and more.

Day18_14_292_Patricia_at_the_door_says_youre_welcome_to_Dylan.jpg
Patricia: By the way, I think you should take a shower before wearing that. There is another shower near the locker room. ;)

Day18_14_294_Dylan_decides_peeping_again.jpg
Dylan: Is she teasing me!! or really inviting me to the shower!!

Nah, she would've gone to the shower where Mom is. But she is right, I should take a bath before wearing my pants. My body is so wet.

pd1_Camera.jpg
Dylan entered the locker room, the light was already on.

Dylan: Somebody already here it seems.

pd5_Camera.jpg
Dylan tip-toed towards the locker room, where he found Patricia sitting in the bench.

Dylan: Oh, my. Its really her. Why would she come to this shower, when my Mom is in another!!!

pd3_Camera.jpg
Patricia senses Dylan watching her from the back. A sly smile enlighten her face.

Patricia: My my!! Don't be shy my dear. Just come to your aunt, boy.

pd6_Camera.jpg
Dylan become nervous as he was caught by her.

Dylan: N.. No.. Nothing Aunt Patricia. Just came to take a shower.

Patrcia: Yeah, you are ;) ... Don't worry darling, its okay. I also came here to take a shower separately from them. Need to relax a bit you see.

Dylan: Oh! Sorry, Aunt. I shouldn't disturb you then. I will come later.

Patricia: Oh, nonsense. I will never be disturbed by my favorite nephew.
I also need a little help from you too it seems.

Dylan: What?

Patricia: You see my top become a little wet because of the exercise, and it became very attached to my body. My palms are also a bit sweaty, so having tough time removing my top. Can you help me here.

Dylan can't believe his ears. His aunt really telling him to remove her top.
After a hesitation he come near her back. And began to remove her top with shaky hands.

pd7_Camera.jpg
As his hand touched Patricia's sweaty body, a little sensation go through him.

Patricia: Why are you shaking my dear!!! Just grab it properly or it won't come of.

Dylan became a little calm hearing her soft voice and grabbed the top properly and started to remove it.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1332180
Dylan gazes back at her as she walks out the door. Her every movement seduces him more and more.

View attachment 1332181
Patricia: By the way, I think you should take a shower before wearing that. There is another shower near the locker room. ;)

View attachment 1332190
Dylan: Is she teasing me!! or really inviting me to the shower!!

Nah, she would've gone to the shower where Mom is. But she is right, I should take a bath before wearing my pants. My body is so wet.

View attachment 1332191
Dylan entered the locker room, the light was already on.

Dylan: Somebody already here it seems.

View attachment 1332153
Dylan tip-toed towards the locker room, where he found Patricia sitting in the bench.

Dylan: Oh, my. Its really her. Why would she come to this shower, when my Mom is in another!!!

View attachment 1332151
Patricia senses Dylan watching her from the back. A sly smile enlighten her face.

Patricia: My my!! Don't be shy my dear. Just come to your aunt, boy.

View attachment 1332155
Dylan become nervous as he was caught by her.

Dylan: N.. No.. Nothing Aunt Patricia. Just came to take a shower.

Patrcia: Yeah, you are ;) ... Don't worry darling, its okay. I also came here to take a shower separately from them. Need to relax a bit you see.

Dylan: Oh! Sorry, Aunt. I shouldn't disturb you then. I will come later.

Patricia: Oh, nonsense. I will never be disturbed by my favorite nephew.
I also need a little help from you too it seems.

Dylan: What?

Patricia: You see my top become a little wet because of the exercise, and it became very attached to my body. My palms are also a bit sweaty, so having tough time removing my top. Can you help me here.

Dylan can't believe his ears. His aunt really telling him to remove her top.
After a hesitation he come near her back. And began to remove her top with shaky hands.

View attachment 1332157
As his hand touched Patricia's sweaty body, a little sensation go through him.

Patricia: Why are you shaking my dear!!! Just grab it properly or it won't come of.

Dylan became a little calm hearing her soft voice and grabbed the top properly and started to remove it.
Delicious.

Jun 8, 2020
Many many pages earlier ST.FAKE began a promising story and promise a continuation :)
Quality and color looks great :whistle: I do not know if he still publishes in this forum but I would be happy to see a continuation :sneaky:

View attachment 1333368
View attachment 1333369 View attachment 1333370 View attachment 1333371 View attachment 1333372 View attachment 1333373 View attachment 1333374 View attachment 1333375 View attachment 1333376 View attachment 1333377 View attachment 1333378 View attachment 1333379
With the captions it was indeed a great story. I dont mind to see another chapter yes ;)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello friends
Is there any fucking fantasy on aiden and sophia..? Please provide me link...
Sorry, Don't have time to do your research. Recommend going back to page 1 and working forward. You will find it among many other works. Though, personally, anything with Aiden ain't art for me.:devilish::):cool:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes