Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Neil comes back to visit Sophia again after the game is over and Liam is passed out...
(experimenting with water and the wet look, new to it)
Ugh, Mr Cheezy Goatee. Oh I see what you are doing. He is about to slip and bust his a$$ on the wet floor which will tee up his balls for a Sophia to kick a shot on goal. So timely with the Olympics.:devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was originally just messing around with wet effects and water which I am rather new at and needed a quick scene. Didn't know what to go with so I quickly looked through the game and came upon the scene where Neil is in the shower with Sophia with her robe on after he drugs her etc... I figured I haven't touched Neil's character yet ( ). I'm not very creative story wise, but I am sure there could be something more interesting with them, especially since they do have a history and could have been a couple according to what Liam told her.

If she's horny enough and Liam leaves her high and dry yet again, with some booze (no drugs) I think she could end up messing around with Neil (and maybe regret it the next day <shrug>).

While creating this, I noticed the in game bathroom is slightly different with a different sink and added toilet etc.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Night Hacker Don't listen to them. They don't like a male character anyway. :) As far as I can see, Neil is one of the best male characters in AWAM. 1. He is over 18, 2. doesn't blackmail, 3. drugged people but promised not to do it again. :)
I don't not just like males, I just don't like the males presented to us. Particularly Neil, since he's presented as rapey, especially to Jules, whom I'm rather fond of.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't not just like males, I just don't like the males presented to us. Particularly Neil, since he's presented as rapey, especially to Jules, whom I'm rather fond of.
Yeah .. Neil is like Arturo of money heist... Even if he seemed sweet, he is upright pathetic. Drugging woman to get what he need. If Sophia allowed and teased him only after drink, it would be far more better. Drugging part made Neil a very bad person.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not sure if it is just the angle of the pose, but did you go a bit Kim Kardashian on her booty.
I don't remember it being what Americans would refer to being so Phat....
No.I never changed the body as it is the same one that I always use

• Red Heart
Reactions: rykardo
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes