Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ah, I see you placed her near Loch Ness. Or, NO! Do my eyes deceive me. She is looking across the waters at a Knight clapping coconut halves and another riding a fictitious steed. She IS the LADY of the LAKE. She is no watery tart I say. You exceed all our expectations exposing yet another, of the labyrinthine paths, L&P has woven into the game.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah, I see you placed her near Loch Ness. Or, NO! Do my eyes deceive me. She is looking across the waters at a Knight clapping coconut halves and another riding a fictitious steed. She IS the LADY of the LAKE. She is no watery tart I say. You exceed all our expectations exposing yet another, of the labyrinthine paths, L&P has woven into the game.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Monty Python springs to mind and funny enough I was watching the "Holy Grail" while rendering this :ROFLMAO: .
Glad you enjoyed the render.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Very nicely done! funny, I was just looking at some outdoor assets with a tent etc... and thinking about doing something with it. I'll have to render something decent like this, love outdoor scenes. Maybe something nice with her husband for a change.
Looking forward to seeing your render

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes