Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Jun 8, 2020
Great stuff. For me it would be real erotic if the penis has a normal size and not this funny thing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Couldn't find the TV and chairs for the corner? I've been trying to find those for a while to do some boarding school stuff

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I seem to recall someone asking about where to get the TV, stand and possibly the brown speakers which were in the livingroom of Sophia's new home (he replaces the speakers later I think?). Anyhow, I found them here...

also available here...

...there's also the wooden floor, some walls etc... probably used to make some other hallways spots or whatever.

Reactions: zaid83 and globsis

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey Guys, first I just want to say Everybodys work on here is incredible, You are all very talented & could easily create your own adult vn & i know two of you already have. Now I have already gone through about 400 some pages of this awesome art & it may already be here but I may have missed it or it hasnt been created yet. Im talking about Sophia working as a stripper for one of Aidens tasks. She would wear a mask and maybe a red or black wig and would be lap dancing for that cuck Liam withiut him even knowing its her, and it could be a BYOB strip bar wear they go fully nude and you only have to be 18 to get in. Before it closed down there used to be a place called fantasy show bar in NJ where they had shower shows & you could pick your dance to hose down & be a "soap handler" which basically meant you got to rub them all over their body with soap. I would like to request this (because i doubt L&P will put this in his game) and have Sam, Dylan Zak maybe Aiden all take turns as soaping up & rubbing down Sophias naked body & she has to act like she doesnt know them in disguise. Keep in mind ive never asked for a request before im more a lurker here & big fan & admirer o all your work

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes