Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I couldn't help myself... view them in order... ;)
View attachment 1337898 View attachment 1337899
I really like him! Lol
It's yet another plot point and character that just disappeared in the eons of time and seemingly made up on the fly story development between updates.

Dude drugged her and it was just like "I'm sorry, shouldn't have drugged and tried to rape you" and she was like "it's ok" lmao.

He should be quite possibly the biggest villain in the entire story. Dude knows her and has known her for years. He's obsessed enough to drug her. A smart story teller would play on that idea, not ignore it. Neil should be the quietly, secretly obsessed guy that remains close but clearly plots and plans for any action that allows him to finally have her.

Why? It's believable. I know a Neil and probably know more that I just haven't realized yet. It's a long story but I know a guy that was in love with a girl since elementary school. Went to same HS and then the same college. She married a friend of his and he hung around them all the time. She separated with the husband for a bit and the friendship of the 3 ended when he finally snapped. He tried to get her drunk and fuck her, going into a full blown meltdown when she refused his advances. He told her everything lol. Dude was and I'm sure remains obsessed with her. She debated a restraining order at one point.

Neil may be the only realistic character in the entire story.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I really like him! Lol
It's yet another plot point and character that just disappeared in the eons of time and seemingly made up on the fly story development between updates.

Dude drugged her and it was just like "I'm sorry, shouldn't have drugged and tried to rape you" and she was like "it's ok" lmao.

He should be quite possibly the biggest villain in the entire story. Dude knows her and has known her for years. He's obsessed enough to drug her. A smart story teller would play on that idea, not ignore it. Neil should be the quietly, secretly obsessed guy that remains close but clearly plots and plans for any action that allows him to finally have her.

Why? It's believable. I know a Neil and probably know more that I just haven't realized yet. It's a long story but I know a guy that was in love with a girl since elementary school. Went to same HS and then the same college. She married a friend of his and he hung around them all the time. She separated with the husband for a bit and the friendship of the 3 ended when he finally snapped. He tried to get her drunk and fuck her, going into a full blown meltdown when she refused his advances. He told her everything lol. Dude was and I'm sure remains obsessed with her. She debated a restraining order at one point.

Neil may be the only realistic character in the entire story.
Yeah, I thought it would make an interesting plot. I found it a little jarring when Sophia went from drunk and drugged to stone cold sober and I was like... WTF? That's it? A slap on the face? Also, while I love the stories in this game, poor Sophia never gets laid, even when you go the good wife route (well, never gets off). I was thinking that while drugged, drunk and probably horny because of her idiot husband, the likelihood of her sleeping with Neil was great, especially after what her husband told her. Booze tends to loosen one up, drugs... more so.

I suppose the author has created too many directions she could go and probably decided to tie up some loose ends, but still, they could have both been drunk, got laid and then regretted it later, maybe have her son see them and use it as blackmail material <shrug>. ;)

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes