Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Used Riverarts character convertion script, but I don't think it brought satisfying results.

1628621859167.png
The shade of the skin can be fixed, but there are some other parts that are way off. Is there any better Character g3f -> g8f script? Please give me your advice guys.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Used Riverarts character convertion script, but I don't think it brought satisfying results.

View attachment 1346068
The shade of the skin can be fixed, but there are some other parts that are way off. Is there any better Character g3f -> g8f script? Please give me your advice guys.
Agreed.
The Sophia that I am using is a converted character from G-3 to G-8

Reactions: globsis

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Agreed.
The Sophia that I am using is a converted character from G-3 to G-8
Would you be able to send it over? I would really appreciate your help, since your sophia is perfect or provide advice since you are a pro. The thing is that most of poses, expressions, clothing are available for g8f. Skin is also much better.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Would you be able to send it over? I would really appreciate your help, since your sophia is perfect or provide advice since you are a pro. The thing is that most of poses, expressions, clothing are available for g8f. Skin is also much better.
I can send it over but there are morphs/skin tones ect that you would need as well.
I have an auto fit clothes but I would need to find it first

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

View attachment 1346068
So i tried the convertor too. But i did it with the base Adora model without any modification. The G8 look every similar to the g3.
I did not use the character in the scene method.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For the G-8 to G-3 clothes fitter try this.

My Sophia duf file,down load a lot of morph and when I find it again I will post the skin tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farhadm997
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes