Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very nice! Great render! This is how she should look in my eyes. Not the air hose up her arse, over proportioned body.
Agreed. When I recreated her, I spent hours comparing her body to what I seen in game, using different screen shots at different angles until I got the size and shapes about as close as I could.

This was one of my early test renders. I feel it is as close as I could get to the original. Her stomach may be a bit flatter in game, not sure about that yet. I mainly used the shower scenes and the scene where she exposes her breasts to her son to help me with size and shapes.

Adora - Teacher - nude - pubes.jpg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agreed. When I recreated her, I spent hours comparing her body to what I seen in game, using different screen shots at different angles until I got the size and shapes about as close as I could.

This was one of my early test renders. I feel it is as close as I could get to the original. Her stomach may be a bit flatter in game, not sure about that yet. I mainly used the shower scenes and the scene where she exposes her breasts to her son to help me with size and shapes.

View attachment 1347409
I feel your pain,I spent about a week on my Sophia and now I am working on Alyssa.
I do wish that the dev was more user friendly with the assets/models that he has used

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
My first render in 4k ( my laptop was spitting fire :D:p) had a weird issue using scene optimizer i used LIE makeup for sophia and her face was dark i tried to make it better with Photoshop if you guys have any advice on how to fix it feel free to comment , anyway i hope you enjoy this one
sophia4k.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My first render in 4k ( my laptop was spitting fire :D:p) had a weird issue using scene optimizer i used LIE makeup for sophia and her face was dark i tried to make it better with Photoshop if you guys have any advice on how to fix it feel free to comment , anyway i hope you enjoy this one
View attachment 1347478
Looks like someone beat her up. hehehe... I had issues with LIE, I used the LIE editor to remove some layers I had added one too many. That might be your problem as well?

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Looks like someone beat her up. hehehe... I had issues with LIE, I used the LIE editor to remove some layers I had added one too many. That might be your problem as well?
i ll give it a try and reupload if it fixes the problem you can see on the mirror reflection how black her cheeks are idk first time this happens to me

Reactions: Night Hacker

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia helping Dylan pick out some clothing for his date.
When Sophia finds a dress for herself, Dylan is ok with sharing the booth..

Dylan: "Don't you think it's a bit overdressed for a date"
Sophia: "You can only make a good first impression once Dylan"
Dylan: "Yeah but I don't want her to think I'm a stiff squire person"
awam001.png

Sophia: "Oh stop whining you look so handsome"
Dylan: "I'm not sure it just doesn't feel like me or something you know"
Sophia: "Honey your date is almost a week away, you got plenty of time to get comfortable with this style"
Dylan: "....."
Sophia: "You just wait, I'm going to get some more clothes for you to fit"
Dylan: "Fine"
Dylan: Mannn I hate going shopping.. all these small hot clothing boots and those annoying sales people around
awam002.png

Sophia: "Back in a Flash!"
Dylan: "OK"
Dylan: Oh wow .... nice
awam003.png

Dylan: Snap out of it Dylan... that's just weird...
awam004.png

Dylan: True but....
Dylan: But your still a man
Dylan: But ...
Dylan: No but's a but is just a but....
Dylan: And she has a nice ass... nothing wrong with that

awam005.png

Dylan: .....
Dylan: Well I guess I shouldn't make it awkward..
Dylan: Best not to focus on her ass before Tiny Me starts showing itself hehe

awam006.png

{knock knock}

Dylan: "Come in"
Sophia: "Are you dressed?"
Dylan: "Yeah yeah"
awam007.png

Sophia: "Well here is a new shirt....."
Dylan: "oh ok thanks"
Sophia: "and uh...."
Dylan: "....."
awam008.png

Sophia: "I saw this amazing dress...."
Dylan: "uhm ok"
Sophia: "I promised I wouldn't buy any more clothes but it just look so beautiful"
Dylan: "So?"
Sophia: "So...yeah..."
Dylan: "You don't have to buy it, right? You can still put it on... Maybe it doesn't even fit?"
awam009.png

Sophia: "I was thinking to just buy it and try it on at home.."
Dylan: "What why?... Why can't I do that I hate doing it in here!"
Sophia: "Uhmm because you're also in here.. So I'm not going to change infront of you..."
Dylan: "Aren't there any more clothing boots in here?"
Sophia: "No they were all taken"
Dylan: "well ok... but you can change in here if you want.. I'll just won't look..."
awam010.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes