4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Last edited:

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, I want to create a crowded stage. (more than 10 people). Are there any simple characters I would use in this scene? Should I use 10 victoria 7s? How can I render scenes in a crowded street or cafe?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, I want to create a crowded stage. (more than 10 people). Are there any simple characters I would use in this scene? Should I use 10 victoria 7s? How can I render scenes in a crowded street or cafe?
When I did my cheerleaders showering render I used base Ellie, then around 11 G3F characters. Then played around with the Translucency, SSS and body morphs in order to create some variation

Reactions: T-oxygen

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
When I did my cheerleaders showering render I used base Ellie, then around 11 G3F characters. Then played around with the Translucency, SSS and body morphs in order to create some variation
I really can't render with 10 characters :) All my work was garbage.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I really can't render with 10 characters :) All my work was garbage.
I found the strain on my rig with the G3F characters wasn't too bad, and it could be scaled fairly decently. So there wasn't any really noticeable difference between one G3F character and ten.

It was if I wanted to do a render with Sophia, Ellie, Jules, Patricia etc that my rig really complained.

Reactions: rowdyranger

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You want to use Billboard characters. That is prerendered characters already posed at a certain angle. You place the images in your scene (not a full 3D character) so it appears full. There are packages available online where you can download premade billboard character images in various poses for different situations, or you can make your own.

For example, here are some available at the following link...

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
You want to use Billboard characters. That is prerendered characters already posed at a certain angle. You place the images in your scene (not a full 3D character) so it appears full. There are packages available online where you can download premade billboard character images in various poses for different situations, or you can make your own.

For example, here are some available at the following link...
Im glad. Thank you for help. I will try this

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pulled into this thread, since in the main thread is incredibly OT. So the posts in the main thread may end up getting deleted by mods

Alice in Wonderland outfit:
Aiden (I believe)
Thanks for that mate.I will start on Aiden once I work out the character model as I have the hair already.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
alyssia alisia looks like a boxer after 6 rounds. sophia has botox for the face.
Alyssa/Patricia are work in progress so there will be errors.
The only two that I am very happy with are Sophia and Ellie.
Alyssa I am not happy with mouth and the face seemed to me to be too oval

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Alyssa/Patricia are work in progress so there will be errors.
The only two that I am very happy with are Sophia and Ellie.
Alyssa I am not happy with mouth and the face seemed to me to be too oval
Ultimately Alyssa comes down to those eyes. they sparkle.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes