Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks. :) The only downside of that render was that the outdoor scene was one large object, which surprised me. The next time I will pick something else as I would have liked to be able to toggle the trees etc... that I cannot see off.
It is also nice to see renders of Sophia not having sex or full blown frontal nudity.
What was the environment that you used?

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is also nice to see renders of Sophia not having sex or full blown frontal nudity.
What was the environment that you used?
I used for the lake and forrest and for the ripples around her in the water. And as usual, this uses EJ Adora for Sohpia with "Drop Wet Hair".

Edit: Oh, and yeah, the reason why I created this render was that I wanted a non-sexual scene that was just... nice... and I figured something in nature would be good. Tastefully nude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderbolt2

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is my current version of Sophia and my DUF file (in the ZIP) for anyone interested...
Character - Sophia.png
View attachment Sophia.zip

I trimmed out any extras people may not have from this DUF. It required EJ Adora, the Brownian Hair as well as the Drop Wet Hair and Victoria 7 genitals and pubic hair (still not sure which pubes the author uses, this is as close as I could get, though the game has two versions, before and after trimmed).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I used for the lake and forrest and for the ripples around her in the water. And as usual, this uses EJ Adora for Sohpia with "Drop Wet Hair".

Edit: Oh, and yeah, the reason why I created this render was that I wanted a non-sexual scene that was just... nice... and I figured something in nature would be good. Tastefully nude.
I already have the forest but the ripples and wake will come in very handy,thank you very much for this.
Its always great to see non-sexual scene that are erotic so great work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is my current version of Sophia and my DUF file (in the ZIP) for anyone interested...
View attachment 1364669
View attachment 1364671

I trimmed out any extras people may not have from this DUF. It required EJ Adora, the Brownian Hair as well as the Drop Wet Hair and Victoria 7 genitals and pubic hair (still not sure which pubes the author uses, this is as close as I could get, though the game has two versions, before and after trimmed).
I use a different skin tone for Sophia rather than the EJ Adora skin tone but I will check what one and let you know.
Did you convert her to Gen 8?

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
you can get sued by L&P for this, previously he threated a artist for such thing because patreon money was involved, so just letting you know if you got any permission or not. by posting here you are using this thread as a promotion for your game & clearly using reference from his game. also you mc looks like Dylan on steroids.

Reactions: Night Hacker

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
you can get sued by L&P for this, previously he threated a artist for such thing because patreon money was involved, so just letting you know if you got any permission or not. by posting here you are using this thread as a promotion for your game & clearly using reference from his game. also you mc looks like Dylan on steroids.
Thanks for the heads-up about L&P being who he is, but parody is heavily protected under free speech. I ain't bothered, these are Daz assets that don't belong to him in the first place, just like this thread doesn't belong to him either (nor the actual game's thread for that matter) and there are no rules about its usage for promotion or otherwise as far as I know. A mod can handle that if I'm mistaken. It's still fan art in a way...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes