Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've read in this thread that Sophia doesn't get sex in this game. Not true. Play the Good Wife route and she has sex with her husband quite a bit... he's just selfish and never gets her off. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It came up in the main thread, but I'll post it here too, I believe Christine's car is

Reactions: ST-9Pol

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I've read in this thread that Sophia doesn't get sex in this game. Not true. Play the Good Wife route and she has sex with her husband quite a bit... he's just selfish and never gets her off. ;)
I think we need to start a petition: Get Sophia off - let's be understanding and respectful and acknowledge her right to be "complete" here. It's so totally unfair the she is not able to brings things to the "best conclusion". We need to advocate for poor Sophia and her lack of this experience; it is a purely human rights issue with most of us here being sympathetic to her cause.
Maybe we should start a go-fund me thingy. Just a thought.

BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020
you have version with dylan?
Sophia's first time with Dylan happened on the 19th, but with Sam's encouragement. The second was on the 20th, also with Sam. The third on the 21st, still with Sam. Only the two will happen in an undetermined future, as I believe she still has doubts about her relationship with her son, different from her daughter because, in this case, they are of the same sex, I think.

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes