Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Peeped on Ellie and Sofia in the shower
Or is it Neil she's after? We're more or less told outright he's the reason for all of Jules' insecurities, like why she can't own a bikini.

And it opens up a whole bunch of Dylan/Amber possibilities. Really liking the idea of getting rid of Neil, Dylan spending a lot of time with Sam and/or Amber, but Ellie and Jules having fun with Dylan being "busy".

EDIT:
With Neil gone, can even have scenes with Ellie and Jules naked sunbathing, completely unaware the boys are perving on them. Personally, would rather just have the scenes of the sunbathing without knowing about the perving (possibly in an entirely different post altogether), but that's really up to the artistic vision of the person rendering. Until I get back to having a proper render rig, can't really dictate terms).

Last edited:

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Hi, sorry miss but could you not enter the room while I'm still changing?!"
awam042.png

Boutique Owner: "Well yes but It did sound like you could use some assistance, it's a 1500,- dollar dress and most women need a few more hands to make it fit.."
awam043.png

Sophia: "Guess I just managed it on my own, I love the dress not sure I'm going to buy it. I was actually searching for a halloween costume"
awam044.png

Boutique Owner: "No problem, if you don't like this dress, just come with me and we'll find something you do like. We have a large collection of halloween costumes"
awam045.png

Dylan: "jeez what an annoying women"
awam046.png

Boutique Owner: "Here you go Sophia, I'm sure some of these would look great on you, just let me know if you need any help ok?"
awam047.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: "Well honey best to sit back and enjoy the show, I'll be trying in all the halloween costumes she gave me"
awam048.png

Sophia: "What do you think of this"
Dylan: "wow I think it looks really nice"
awam049.png

Sophia: "We wary of my claws batman"
Dylan: "he should be wary of your camel toe"
awam050.png

Sophia: "Dylan you can't say that to me, but I guess you're right the suit does seem a bit too tight"
Dylan: "I'm just hoping I can keep my legs close together enough before my dick pops out again"
awam051.png

Sophia: "Jezus Dylan, lower your voice and for the love of god stop saying such disgusting things!"
Dylan: "Well I have a date tonight which makes me really nervous and I was sort of prepairing myself for by not mastrubating for the last few days.."
Sophia: "Oh please stop whining and just help me pick out a halloween costum so we can leave this place, so close your eyes, I'm going to change again."
Dylan: Yeah sure easy for you to say, it's kinda hard with you dancing half naked in front of me

awam052.png

Sophia: "mehh I don't like this one, the fit is all wrong, please close your eyes again while I change"
Dylan: Yeah this costume sucks, hope the boutique Owner puts some more revealing costumes in here

awam053.png

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Sophia: "Well honey best to sit back and enjoy the show, I'll be trying in all the halloween costumes she gave me"
View attachment 1358636

Sophia: "What do you think of this"
Dylan: "wow I think it looks really nice"
View attachment 1358637

Sophia: "We wary of my claws batman"
Dylan: "he should be wary of your camel toe"
View attachment 1358638

Sophia: "Dylan you can't say that to me, but I guess you're right the suit does seem a bit too tight"
Dylan: "I'm just hoping I can keep my legs close together enough before my dick pops out again"
View attachment 1358639

Sophia: "Jezus Dylan, lower your voice and for the love of god stop saying such disgusting things!"
Dylan: "Well I have a date tonight which makes me really nervous and I was sort of prepairing myself for by not mastrubating for the last few days.."
Sophia: "Oh please stop whining and just help me pick out a halloween costum so we can leave this place, so close your eyes, I'm going to change again."
Dylan: Yeah sure easy for you to say, it's kinda hard with you dancing half naked in front of me

View attachment 1358640

Sophia: "mehh I don't like this one, the fit is all wrong, please close your eyes again while I change"
Dylan: Yeah this costume sucks, hope the boutique Owner puts some more revealing costumes in here

View attachment 1358641
dylan looks like an actor from a siencfict series.

Reactions: Sonny86
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes