Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
View attachment 1393762
View attachment 1393763

Rayman1427 Yes, I am working on it. Thanks to the slow update of AMAM, I learned 3D render and now Renpy. So I thought it’s a natural transition for me.

But I am not sure when you will see the first update, probably 1-2 months later. Once the first one releases, current update plan is to release each update even with a short story of 10-20 images – thus frequent but small updates. But please note that I have a full-time job and might not work for this VN more than 8 hours per week. Thus, unexpected things may happen and prolong its update time. At least, I am not gonna ask money for this work in any manners.

And as game text above says, I plan to add other’s work if its original author allows. In that case, we might revise the story, if necessary, as I want each story to be high in quality (I.e., a story sticking to readers) and keep them interested to the ending. In addition, any help and assist provided for the VN will be credited in the VN. That’s the plan.

But let’s talk again after the first release.
Can i download it ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1393762
View attachment 1393763

Rayman1427 Yes, I am working on it. Thanks to the slow update of AMAM, I learned 3D render and now Renpy. So I thought it’s a natural transition for me.

But I am not sure when you will see the first update, probably 1-2 months later. Once the first one releases, current update plan is to release each update even with a short story of 10-20 images – thus frequent but small updates. But please note that I have a full-time job and might not work for this VN more than 8 hours per week. Thus, unexpected things may happen and prolong its update time. At least, I am not gonna ask money for this work in any manners.

And as game text above says, I plan to add other’s work if its original author allows. In that case, we might revise the story, if necessary, as I want each story to be high in quality (I.e., a story sticking to readers) and keep them interested to the ending. In addition, any help and assist provided for the VN will be credited in the VN. That’s the plan.

All the best for your work :)
I have one question.
I enjoyed the femdom scene in the good wife route. It was interesting. After that there is no femdom scene like that. Will she dominate her husband in your game :LOL: ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1393762
View attachment 1393763

Gamesstar I didn't think about femdom but you apparently gave me an idea. :) As AWAM being a mall for all fetishes, anything can be in our fan VN as long as local government and our time allows.
Nice :love:. Looking forward to your game :).

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes