Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
do you paste your characters into the enviroment or are they part of it?
i mean do you render just the character then have an finished room to put them in?

why i ask is because i cant see any shadows from the characters.

also check the resolution on the models
looks like base or lower resolution to me
you can easy see the jaggies around her butt.

there is alot to improve here.
start by adjusting the rendering settings or the lights so you dont burn out all bright parts.
as for now it looks like you have an 1000W spotlight pointing at them.

you asked for advices there you go ;)
thank you bro i do render character as part of the scene but i just use basic hdri presets and i dont mess with shadows and i use scene optimizer to lower figures resolutions because i render on a laptop and it gets too hot i dont know if i can push it more anyway i appreciate your advices bro thanks for everything :D (y)

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Boutique owner: "Here are all the clothes and let I make myself really clear, if I ever see either one of you in this shop I'm calling the cops!"
Dylan: "Jeez miss we get it"
Sophia: "Dylan keep your mouth shut"
awam090.png

Boutique owner: "Yes can't say it's a pleasure doing business with you but thanks for shopping here hehe.."
Sophia: "Can i get the receipt"
Boutique owner: "If already put it in the bag, but don't think you can return any of these clothes. If marked them in our system"
Dylan: "Can we get going these boxes are kinda heavy.."
Sophia: "Have a nice day miss, hope we won't meet again.. (bitch)"
awam091.png

Dylan: "Did you believe the nerves of that bitch"
Sophia: "Please dylan, not a single word about this ever again"
Dylan: "Why did she barge into our changing room, isn't there a law against that?"
Sophia: "Right.. a law, you want to talk about laws Dylan.. Be happy she didn't call the cops after what you did"
Dylan: "What I did?"
Sophia: "Shut up, just shut up! Your dad is going to kill me when he sees what I spend on the credit card.."
awam092.png

Dylan: "Upside of all this, we have enough clothing for 10 more halloween parties"
Sophia: "That's not funny Dylan"
Dylan: "sorry, but do you know which costume you're gonna go with tomorrow?"
Sophia: "I don't know, my head is not really in the right place now ok"
Dylan: "It's gonna be ok, just pick one and sell the other costumes on ebay"
Sophia: "I just wanna be home and take a bath with some wine a forget this hole day"
awam093.png

Sophia: "Oh no!"
Dylan: "Whats wrong?"
Sophia: "The car is losing power and the dashboard is showing all kinds a allerts"
Dylan: "But you just got it back from the garage??"
Sophia: "I know... God not now, please Dylan call your sister to pick us up"
Dylan: "...."
Sophia: "Dylan?!"
Dylan: "I don't want to freak you out but I have zero reception here.."
awam094.png

Sophia: "Your sister is going to be so worried when we don't get home tonight"
Dylan: "Not sure, maybe she'll throw a party hehe"
Sophia: "When and if a car stops Dylan, please let me do the talking ok"
Dylan: "Maybe I should hide, they probably would pick up a hot lady thinking she is on her own"
Sophia: "If the keep on driving by that might be a good idea.. I'm not planning on spending the night here"
awam095.png

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you bayrischman. I am drawing near to the end of my masonry and concrete responsibilities for the year here on the Adams estate. I poured 8 yards of concrete, built a masonry planter and chipped out 15 yards of hardpan 2 1/2 to 3 feet deep. It became clear that the physical demands of this endeavour while simultaneously producing fine art in DAZ was beyond the scope of my prowess. Something had to give, and residents of the Adams estate made it clear that the yard construction was sacrosanct. Soon the fall weather will compel an end to the yard construction, and Jack will have bandwidth to resume the crossover story. It is Jack's hope that your voice is not a minority expression to continue the story presented here.
Thank you for your interest, Jack.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
90% of the Daz 3D users dont know what an smoothing modifier is or what Fitcontrol is
dont expect too much from these kids ;)
They may learn given time as I have been using Daz for about two years and there is still so much that I don't know

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes