Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
90% of the Daz 3D users dont know what an smoothing modifier is or what Fitcontrol is
dont expect too much from these kids ;)
weight mapped push modifiers, dforce simulation with keypoints are good choices too. Best solution I found for this is simulating the cloth in Marvellous Designer and import it as morph target to the cloth(Cant do for every cloth item though).

But the thing is we are talking about L&P, he is not a kid anymore.Dude got more than 5 years of experience in DAZ and have a bit of a reputation for his attention to details in his renders.
Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG
So this kind of boob pocket clothing fits are unacceptable. He clearly know how to fix this but he choose not to do it. Maybe he is too lazy or he is trying to speed up the game development cycle:unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
weight mapped push modifiers, dforce simulation with keypoints are good choices too. Best solution I found for this is simulating the cloth in Marvellous Designer and import it as morph target to the cloth(Cant do for every cloth item though).

But the thing is we are talking about L&P, he is not a kid anymore.Dude got more than 5 years of experience in DAZ and have a bit of a reputation for his attention to details in his renders.
View attachment 1399387 View attachment 1399388
So this kind of boob pocket clothing fits are unacceptable. He clearly know how to fix this but he choose not to do it. Maybe he is too lazy or he is trying to speed up the game development cycle:unsure:
It was a crazy piece of clothing to pick in the first place as there are much better clothes assets out there and he could of done much more just by using shaders

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
It was a crazy piece of clothing to pick in the first place as there are much better clothes assets out there and he could of done much more just by using shaders
I agree with you, There are far better clothing items that look good on a voluptuous body shape and go along with the theme "Rock".

Reactions: Old Dog

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
dforce simulation with keypoints are good choices too.
i often use animated simulations aswell if the model has big boobs.
problem with the clothes are that all of them starts from the tiny base model.
thats why bigger boobs looks like they have used vacuum on the clothes.
why in hell clothes dont start from the present body shape is crazy.

Reactions: gkdanuka

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes