Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I really hope, my friend, to see this scene in your fan story that you are writing now!

Sophia enters the room like this, where Zach, Sam and Dylan are!

Sophia
Boys, your friends looked at me with such interest, but they did not see me like that! Do you think they would like to see me like this?
1631838437151.png

Great job, buddy! Sophia is divine!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Great render!
You are one of the harshest critics of L&P, I will be very glad if you do something much better than L&P and wipe his nose!
Good luck, not a bad start!
Thank you Bane

I'm a harsh critic of his work ethics only, I'm a big fan of his rendering skills.

That render doesn't have much work done to be honest, barely touched any lighting and didnt touch the set. It was a quick 15m just to post something here.

Reactions: Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1409689
Expecting a fucking session after this ride.
Guess what, there wasn't one. As a fan playing the tasks it looks to me that the 12th task, which is the most likely to involve fucking, might appear in 2026, at the current update speed. Aiden might ask for what you describe at this stage, only for Sophia to say NO. That's if we ever see the 12th task! AWAM requires keeping the expectations 'mellow' & being constantly prepared for frustrating times ahead. Good job we're all volunteers.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guess what, there wasn't one. As a fan playing the tasks it looks to me that the 12th task, which is the most likely to involve fucking, might appear in 2026, at the current update speed. Aiden might ask for what you describe at this stage, only for Sophia to say NO. That's if we ever see the 12th task! AWAM requires keeping the expectations 'mellow' & being constantly prepared for frustrating times ahead. Good job we're all volunteers.....
Wow you're optimistic. By my spreadsheet 2026 will only be task 5. For task 12, you're probably looking at more like 2040. So perhaps never, if L&P runs out of steam, or the game gets canceled.

But then that's pretty much the point of this thread, isn't it?

Reactions: Jude6 and ST-9Pol

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Wow you're optimistic. By my spreadsheet 2026 will only be task 5. For task 12, you're probably looking at more like 2040. So perhaps never, if L&P runs out of steam, or the game gets canceled.

But then that's pretty much the point of this thread, isn't it?
2040, so, we won't need to hang onto our hats for a rapid, rollicking, roller-coaster of a saga of sex & family life! There's only one key point less likely to appear than task no.12 & that's Dylan shagging his own mother. There was a time when I would have taken a small measure of consolation from that but after all the varied 'stuff' that's occurred I take none at all.

Reactions: globsis and Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes