Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thank you KillJoys

Regarding your question, yes. I cant even find the image anymore so I dont remember the shoes, hair and dress.
Give me a couple of minutes and I will post the hair/outfit and maybe the shoes but I am not too sure on them.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
$13 teaser was a little expensive for me so I made one. View attachment 1411416
I can't help but look back at the smile you gave to the one on the right. Its really well-done, I love the almost downward shape of the lip corners and most of all the baby dimples. It makes that character look a lot softer, cuter and prettier than usual.

Don't hesitate to keep those features for her or anyone else!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys. How do you see the ending of this scene?
I'll answer a different question GingerSweetGirl got me thinking about, and rather what I would have liked to have seen in this scene.

A combination of a song a bit more Rockabilly than Country like , but a performance more like where the muso and/or singer does a bit of dancing. Could easily see Sophia getting swept up in the moment and doing something Liam might not approve.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The crowed shouts encouragement/instructions to them and they put on a show for the crowed,or Patricia lifts up Sophia's top showing off he breasts Sophia gets mad and they argue and Patricia storms off.
Sam give Sophia a lft home
I don't want a fight between the sisters :ROFLMAO: , and I don't think there will be, the museum visit is next. So the first option (y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have a similar idea to others.

Based on the circumstance,
* tough crowd => bad feedback against band performance => Sophia may need to console Sam
* drink + band + dance => touching + alpha probably by bikers/truckers => possibly restroom action => Patty or Sam may have to save Sophia.

I am sure that there will be some surprise actions/problems that may affect the process above (e.g., with one of band members, bikers or barmaid).

Eventually, Sophia will likely kiss Sam but I hope more (e.g., pussy touch). I will be disappointed if Sam merely touch her breasts. :)
Where do they get the confidence to dance lewdly in a bar like this?
It's likely to be
tough crowd
and the two sisters trying to save the performance and as KillJoys said
the crowed shouting encouragement/instructions

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

* tough crowd => bad feedback against band performance => Sophia may need to console Sam
* drink + band + dance => touching + alpha probably by bikers/truckers => possibly restroom action => Patty or Sam may have to save Sophia.

I am sure that there will be some surprise actions/problems that may affect the process above (e.g., with one of band members, bikers or barmaid).

Eventually, Sophia will likely kiss Sam but I hope more (e.g., pussy touch). I will be disappointed if Sam merely touch her breasts. :)
I like your version! A welcoming bar may, at some point, get tough and need to do something about it.
I am sure Patricia and Sophia will handle the situation!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Reminds me of a Billy Ocean song"when the going gets tough"

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'll answer a different question GingerSweetGirl got me thinking about, and rather what I would have liked to have seen in this scene.

A combination of a song a bit more Rockabilly than Country like , but a performance more like where the muso and/or singer does a bit of dancing. Could easily see Sophia getting swept up in the moment and doing something Liam might not approve.
I luv Brian Setzer. From Stray Cats, 40 years ago, to now he is awesome. I always felt he was channeling Elvis or maybe it was just me.:) was Setzer's revival of Swing and the Big band era.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes