Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Still a guitar. My point was that the band could have been a lot more interesting if instead of three guitarists (so a lead and two bassists), L&P could easily have put in a keyboardist or something. Keys also cover the bass range but add dimensionality.

Or say a baritone sax. Or a trombone.
It is a rock band. So I would have expected 1 drummer, 1 bassist and 1-2 guitars (typically 1 lead and 1 rhythm). So I am surprised he wet for 2 bassists - either he was thinking of a specific band as inspiration or he just does n't know the difference between bass and guitar.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well this cat is already spending more time in other threads with nicer devs, better content and faster updates. Already admitted I'm mainly here out of curiosity and habit.

That would be an argument if the teaser was going to reveal anything we pretty much didn't already know. Last time there was a teaser patrons were asked not to divulge, it only confirmed what we already know: that the Sophia/Dylan event was going to be followed by the Nathalie event. But we already knew that from the dialogue at the end of the v.130 update.

Just from the title of the teaser "Shake dat booty", we know it's just going to be Sophia and Patricia dancing. Nothing interesting, since it's not a Patricia event. So there's unlikely to be any actual information worth divulging.
It's curiousity that keeps me here also. Sometimes there's a really pleasant surprise. 'Recently', for me, these included the Alyssa day with the shop, cafe & back to her place to see Antonio & there was Aiden's third task with the art class. Otherwise I would have been out of here a while back, as even Sophia herself in her blow-up bimbo-ised "Mom" incarnation is no longer as delectable, IMO, as she used to be. Such events maintain my interest.

I also play other games, as a pirate, yet I'm able to talk to Devs with no problems. This doesn't mean, of course, that I get the exact games I want, no-one ever does, except the Devs but the contrast with this place is stark.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Just think of the teaser like Dirty Dancing meets the Good,The bad & The Ugly :LOL:
Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo….
but which one is which….
:LOL:

I love that film. I first saw it in French during my Gap Year, huddled around a Youth Hostel's TV.
The only thing better than Sergio Leone's direction was Ennio Morricone's score, which I could and have listened to for hours.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well this cat is already spending more time in other threads with nicer devs, better content and faster updates. Already admitted I'm mainly here out of curiosity and habit.

That would be an argument if the teaser was going to reveal anything we pretty much didn't already know. Last time there was a teaser patrons were asked not to divulge, it only confirmed what we already know: that the Sophia/Dylan event was going to be followed by the Nathalie event. But we already knew that from the dialogue at the end of the v.130 update.

Just from the title of the teaser "Shake dat booty", we know it's just going to be Sophia and Patricia dancing. Nothing interesting, since it's not a Patricia event. So there's unlikely to be any actual information worth divulging.
As I said, it doesn't matter that the two women dance. This behavior during the concert is logical and has already been suspected by others here.
Probes that the situation will probably be seen as a continuation of Sophia's experiences and thoughts during art class. Again, Sophia will be the center of the sexual attention of all present - including the attention of Patricia (so a little Patrica Event after all). Again she will feel perceived as a sexual object. Sophia will be aroused again. That'll get her in the mood for Sam.
But above all because I think Aiden will force Sophia to perform in a bar at some point, topless. The memory of this event will "help" her to overcome her shame and fear.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well, it's just because Liam was replaced by his son. Liam was originally made to be the second main character, now it's Dylan.
I understood L & P's statements to mean that Liam and Sophia were equal main characters whose story should be told in parallel. For me that means the way the story is now being developed around Sophia, there would also have been a story with Liam in which Liam, depending on the player's choice, would not have been a food lover. Dylan was and is only a minor, an important one, but only a minor character.
But I believe that the scenes Dylan / Elli make use of the original plot and possibly told a father / daughter story.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!
Indeed. Assuming that my weights are roughly accurate this puts the entire update just over the 50% mark after 75 days. If the pace levels off here then early December is possible (July 5 + 150 days). The trend, however, suggests that is not to be.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes65%55%35.75%
Rendered Scenes60%25%15.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed51.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)75
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/27/2021

1631999315760.png

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Forgive me but was the vibe "Sophia won't sleep be sleeping with everyone" relating to everyone overall, or she won't be able to sleep with "everyone" in one playthrough?

Honestly with the hints given it feels like she will be able to sleep with a majority of the characters but across different save routes.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Forgive me but was the vibe "Sophia won't sleep be sleeping with everyone" relating to everyone overall, or she won't be able to sleep with "everyone" in one playthrough?

Honestly with the hints given it feels like she will be able to sleep with a majority of the characters but across different save routes.
Regretably perhaps, at the rate we're going (after 4 years), this question could end up being largely academic!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

This is true that Sophia will not be sleeping with every one but possible sexual encounters yea sure

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is true that Sophia will not be sleeping with every one but possible sexual encounters yea sure
It was almost clearer a year ago than it is now to guess how far Sophi would fall. After the tutoring scene all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. While there's no chance that players can sleep with all potential partners in one playthrough, I do think it's possible that Sophia has numerous one-night stands. A great example will be if Sophia sleeps with the mailman or any character equally uninvolved in the story. If she sleeps with someone like him, then I think we should expect a fuck-fest by the end of the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It was almost clearer a year ago than it is now to guess how far Sophi would fall. After the tutoring scene all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. While there's no chance that players can sleep with all potential partners in one playthrough, I do think it's possible that Sophia has numerous one-night stands. A great example will be if Sophia sleeps with the mailman or any character equally uninvolved in the story. If she sleeps with someone like him, then I think we should expect a fuck-fest by the end of the game.
Funny that you should you should mention the mail man as something does happen between them but what that maybe is anybody guess.
Even with multi play throughs I still think some interaction will still be limited and not involve intercourse

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes