Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, Steve (sorry, calling you by your previous name), but your latest renders are simply brilliant, as compared to just really great before ;).

Love those heels, wish there could be more of that classy whorish stuff!
Hi mate all ok on both scores.. thanks for your feed back on the resent renders.. The reason and secret sauce for the difference is that i have been able to get some limited access to a CAD pc where I work that has a Nvidia Quadro P5000 graphics card that simply blows my personal render rig out of the water... Im in luv with its speed and processing power... These renders have always been in me but I am limited on hardware.. ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi mate all ok on both scores.. thanks for your feed back on the resent renders.. The reason and secret sauce for the difference is that i have been able to get some limited access to a CAD pc where I work that has a Nvidia Quadro P5000 graphics card that simply blows my personal render rig out of the water... Im in luv with its speed and processing power... These renders have always been in me but I am limited on hardware.. ...
I have the same feeling with my 3070ti it just blows me away at the speed of it

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I have the same feeling with my 3070ti it just blows me away at the speed of it
Yeah it certainly makes a huge difference. Instead of limiting the renders u can turn everything up to 11 and not have to wait for days for the results.. I have been doing all the posing etc on my normal system but have a mirrored drive of my library I can run on the secondary machine, all its doing is processing the renders.. not sure how much longer I can get away with using it but I'm enjoying the ride The P5000 has twice the amount cores and 4 times the ram my card has .

Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
As stated before, I am making a story for my fan VN. The story was written in a couple of days but expected number of images is close to a hundred. I don't think I've done more than 10% of the rendering. But making a story is always fun. :) Anyway, here is the first part of the story.

Looking forward for the next part

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As others have already said - just keep doing what you are doing - it's great! Still can't see the mirror though...
which one?
There is one to the side of.
Sophia and a stand alone mirror behind Sophia
Since I think that none of you mentioned the error(did you lot even see it)?

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
NEW PHOTO SHOOTS
PART1

Dylan e-mails a wealthy businessman about photos he took at the pool. Oldman likes these photos and offers a job.
1.jpg
D: Mom, I think we should talk about something. Do you remember the photos we took at the pool?

2.jpg
S: Of course I do. It was a fun one-off fashion show.
D: I guess I didn't delete them and threw them to a businessman.

3.png
S: What did you do? You emailed my bikini pictures? !!!

4.jpg
S: You can't do that without asking me! Why would you send my nude photos to someone else! OMG!

5.jpg
D: Wait mom. After seeing these photos, he made us an offer. He offered us $10,000 in exchange for taking a few pictures. I think it's excellent money we can make in a few hours. I know you're mad at me. But I think we should go and listen to the offer. We can refuse if you don't want to.

6.jpg
S: I'm getting dressed now and I'm going to go ask that guy to delete the photos! So we're going to close this case.
D: (Why are you so angry? Just a few photos and easy money...)

7.png
S: Let's go get these photos.
D: I'm sure you'll change your mind when you listen to the offer! 8.jpg
OM: Hey, I'm glad you came. This is my hobby studio. Dylan, I think you're the person I spoke to in the e-mail. How are you?
A: Hi Oldman. Since my mother was hesitant about some issues, she wanted to evaluate her offer face to face.

9.jpg
OM: Miss sophia, I take pictures for my gallery. These are works just for me. I do not share. In return, I pay between $10,000 and $30,000. If you give me a few hours, I can pay you $30,000. You are more beautiful than the photo. I'm sure I can take some nice pictures with a few outfits.
D: My mother refused this offer....

10.jpg
S: That's a huge amount of money... (oh my god we can't refuse). In fact, if your offer is only for a few photos, we can spare a few hours for you.

11.jpg
OM: Dylan, I'm sending the money straight to the bank account you sent me. Let me show your mother the dressing room while you check this money. Let's start the photo shoot a little later.
A: Sure. I'm waiting here.

12.jpg
OM: Miss Sophia, this is the dressing room. We can change your clothes and do a little fashion show. I think you can find suitable clothes for you here.

12Camera.jpg
Sophia: Dylan, this shoot is totally between us.
D: I knew you would like the offer.

(I don't know if I should continue the story :D )

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
NEW PHOTO SHOOTS
PART1

Dylan e-mails a wealthy businessman about photos he took at the pool. Oldman likes these photos and offers a job.
View attachment 1421445
D: Mom, I think we should talk about something. Do you remember the photos we took at the pool?

View attachment 1421446
S: Of course I do. It was a fun one-off fashion show.
D: I guess I didn't delete them and threw them to a businessman.

View attachment 1421447
S: What did you do? You emailed my bikini pictures? !!!

View attachment 1421448
S: You can't do that without asking me! Why would you send my nude photos to someone else! OMG!

View attachment 1421450
D: Wait mom. After seeing these photos, he made us an offer. He offered us $10,000 in exchange for taking a few pictures. I think it's excellent money we can make in a few hours. I know you're mad at me. But I think we should go and listen to the offer. We can refuse if you don't want to.

View attachment 1421451
S: I'm getting dressed now and I'm going to go ask that guy to delete the photos! So we're going to close this case.
D: (Why are you so angry? Just a few photos and easy money...)

View attachment 1421452
S: Let's go get these photos.
D: I'm sure you'll change your mind when you listen to the offer! View attachment 1421466
OM: Hey, I'm glad you came. This is my hobby studio. Dylan, I think you're the person I spoke to in the e-mail. How are you?
A: Hi Oldman. Since my mother was hesitant about some issues, she wanted to evaluate her offer face to face.

View attachment 1421467
OM: Miss sophia, I take pictures for my gallery. These are works just for me. I do not share. In return, I pay between $10,000 and $30,000. If you give me a few hours, I can pay you $30,000. You are more beautiful than the photo. I'm sure I can take some nice pictures with a few outfits.
D: My mother refused this offer....

View attachment 1421468
S: That's a huge amount of money... (oh my god we can't refuse). In fact, if your offer is only for a few photos, we can spare a few hours for you.

View attachment 1421469
OM: Dylan, I'm sending the money straight to the bank account you sent me. Let me show your mother the dressing room while you check this money. Let's start the photo shoot a little later.
A: Sure. I'm waiting here.

View attachment 1421470
OM: Miss Sophia, this is the dressing room. We can change your clothes and do a little fashion show. I think you can find suitable clothes for you here.

View attachment 1421471
Sophia: Dylan, this shoot is totally between us.
D: I knew you would like the offer.

(I don't know if I should continue the story :D )
good story, bro!! (y) why not gif.gif

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes