Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
My apologies. I was just beginning to give my answer (in my longwinded fashion) when a pressing issue forced me to cut the communication short. Having only what I wrote to work with, your response is very reasonable. I will now continue what I was hoping to say last time with more brevity...
The reason for the system RAM is for the purpose of loading the scene onto the GPU. Insufficient system RAM will create slow downs in the rendering process.
The GPU memory is imperative because if the entire scene does not 'fit' in the GPU memory the scene reverts to the system RAM and the render time slows significantly, sometimes by an order of magnitude (read hours). From your reply it looks like you already have an understanding of this. So... my answer concerning GPU memory would be in the form of a question. How complex are the scenes you plan to create? The benefits gained by the cuda cores become moot if you do not have sufficient GPU memory to load your entire scene.
The short answer to your question is: Make sure that you have enough GPU memory for your planned scenes and then go for as much cuda core benefit as you can afford. Again, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The distraction was unavoidable.
Thank you for your patience, Jack.
Hi Jack, the scenes I struggle with is generally large environment settings with alot of characters.. as an example the police pull over environment from Sunday at the beach which had 6 characters was a real struggle. This became the reason the soldier from the opening of the pull over had to disappear into the tent.. I couldn't render the scenes with all six characters visible without my system dropping its guts.. I have had to learn to adapt with photoshop tricks and overlayed renders.. I get around it but it just adds time I already don't have. Scene optimisation scripts etc didn't really help without wrecking the render and mucking around with the textures lowered the quality and wasn't ideal. Seems like my estimation on gpu ram is valid and this will be the path I go down for a new card.. only issue now is raising the funds to purchase :)

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
hey guys i was thinking about making a story with only females from the game something like a naughty party in ellie's dorm (assuming she is in college ) what do you think about this and should i continue it ?
ps: the first one is the original render the second i messed with in ps to make it look like a night scene
View attachment 1424021 View attachment 1424023
yes man continue it bad add males too
something like spin bottle gone wild

Reactions: IronLuke5

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Jack, the scenes I struggle with is generally large environment settings with alot of characters.. as an example the police pull over environment from Sunday at the beach which had 6 characters was a real struggle. This became the reason the soldier from the opening of the pull over had to disappear into the tent.. I couldn't render the scenes with all six characters visible without my system dropping its guts.. I have had to learn to adapt with photoshop tricks and overlayed renders.. I get around it but it just adds time I already don't have. Scene optimisation scripts etc didn't really help without wrecking the render and mucking around with the textures lowered the quality and wasn't ideal. Seems like my estimation on gpu ram is valid and this will be the path I go down for a new card.. only issue now is raising the funds to purchase :)
You are a talented artist, and it is a shame that you have been burdened with a system that is not worthy of your vision. I am pleased that I have been some small help in your upgrade decision, and I it is my hope that you realize the funding soon. I will be out of town from the 3rd through the 18th (possibly longer) without access to a computer. I will keep checking in here until then incase you have further questions that are within my gift to answer.
Thank you for the update, Jack.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pixil I have always enjoyed your art but the erotic poses are my favorite to be honest.
I know the feeling on the GPU issue as I used to use a 1070 before I got lucky and managed to get hold 3070ti and what a difference it made.
Looking forward to seeing more of your art

Last edited:
Reactions: keefer43 and Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes