Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
hey guys i was thinking about making a story with only females from the game something like a naughty party in ellie's dorm (assuming she is in college ) what do you think about this and should i continue it ?
ps: the first one is the original render the second i messed with in ps to make it look like a night scene
chabka7.png chabka7.png

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
hey guys i was thinking about making a story with only females from the game something like a naughty party in ellie's dorm (assuming she is in college ) what do you think about this and should i continue it ?
ps: the first one is the original render the second i messed with in ps to make it look like a night scene
View attachment 1424021 View attachment 1424023
if you put a shemale or two into it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1424021 View attachment 1424023
I had a similar idea a while back, but set at Patricia's place. Unfortunately my graphics card had issues with the number of characters I was using, and the glass.

I ended up having to do it as a composite render, which never gives results I like.

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
I had a similar idea a while back, but set at Patricia's place. Unfortunately my graphics card had issues with the number of characters I was using, and the glass.

I ended up having to do it as a composite render, which never gives results I like.
couldnt do it on my laptop where i always render it crashed every time i did it on a friends desktop

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
couldnt do it on my laptop where i always render it crashed every time i did it on a friends desktop
The idea came from . I have always hoped the game would have something similar, since Ellie is a cheerleader with lots of hot friends, but alas, Whenever L&P does a significant amount of people, most recently Aiden's task and the rock bar, they're essentially all dudes.

Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
NEW PHOTO SHOOTS
PART1

Dylan e-mails a wealthy businessman about photos he took at the pool. Oldman likes these photos and offers a job.
View attachment 1421445
D: Mom, I think we should talk about something. Do you remember the photos we took at the pool?

View attachment 1421446
S: Of course I do. It was a fun one-off fashion show.
D: I guess I didn't delete them and threw them to a businessman.

View attachment 1421447
S: What did you do? You emailed my bikini pictures? !!!

View attachment 1421448
S: You can't do that without asking me! Why would you send my nude photos to someone else! OMG!

View attachment 1421450
D: Wait mom. After seeing these photos, he made us an offer. He offered us $10,000 in exchange for taking a few pictures. I think it's excellent money we can make in a few hours. I know you're mad at me. But I think we should go and listen to the offer. We can refuse if you don't want to.

View attachment 1421451
S: I'm getting dressed now and I'm going to go ask that guy to delete the photos! So we're going to close this case.
D: (Why are you so angry? Just a few photos and easy money...)

View attachment 1421452
S: Let's go get these photos.
D: I'm sure you'll change your mind when you listen to the offer! View attachment 1421466
OM: Hey, I'm glad you came. This is my hobby studio. Dylan, I think you're the person I spoke to in the e-mail. How are you?
A: Hi Oldman. Since my mother was hesitant about some issues, she wanted to evaluate her offer face to face.

View attachment 1421467
OM: Miss sophia, I take pictures for my gallery. These are works just for me. I do not share. In return, I pay between $10,000 and $30,000. If you give me a few hours, I can pay you $30,000. You are more beautiful than the photo. I'm sure I can take some nice pictures with a few outfits.
D: My mother refused this offer....

View attachment 1421468
S: That's a huge amount of money... (oh my god we can't refuse). In fact, if your offer is only for a few photos, we can spare a few hours for you.

View attachment 1421469
OM: Dylan, I'm sending the money straight to the bank account you sent me. Let me show your mother the dressing room while you check this money. Let's start the photo shoot a little later.
A: Sure. I'm waiting here.

View attachment 1421470
OM: Miss Sophia, this is the dressing room. We can change your clothes and do a little fashion show. I think you can find suitable clothes for you here.

View attachment 1421471
Sophia: Dylan, this shoot is totally between us.
D: I knew you would like the offer.

(I don't know if I should continue the story :D )
You should defenetely continue

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Yours is a question of bottlenecks, my friend.
Theoretically, a 64-bit processor with allowing 52-bit address spaces could fully make use of 4,194,304 GB of RAM [ (2^52/2^30) = 2^22 GB]. All this realistically means is that you could add RAM indefinitely and continue to see performance gains on the PC end. The limitation is how much can you fit in the DIMM slots available which I believe would be 128 GB (old information), and how much RAM the system is configured to recognize.
If memory serves, a recent article I read said that a GeForce RTX Graphics sees performance gains at least up to 28 GB... I'm being pulled away from the computer. I will talk more later.
Thank you, Jack.
Thanks for the follow up.
Yes I see your point but if the scene can be fully loaded into only the GPU memory then the GPU will handle the render far more effectively than the CPU will.. As the separate cuda cores can crunch the math to complete the renders faster than the CPU ever could I am looking for a trade off on GPU ram vs cores.
As an example of what I mean:

RTX 3070
NVIDIA CUDA Cores5888
Boost Clock1.73 GHz
Memory Size8 GB
Memory TypeGDDR6
v's

RTX 3060
NVIDIA CUDA Cores3584
Boost Clock (GHz)1.78
Memory Size12 GB
Memory TypeGDDR6

Is the trade off on cores worth the extra gpu memory to load larger scenes with more characters.. If you are a gamer then the 3070 is the way to go for lower flicker on animation but for Daz the 3060 looks like the way to go. I'm doing some renders that just crash my current rig..(i7 24gig ram GTX1650 super 4Gb gpu memory) The extra memory on the card will solve these issues were CPU ram isn't making a difference.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for the follow up.
Yes I see your point but if the scene can be fully loaded into only the GPU memory then the GPU will handle the render far more effectively than the CPU will.. As the separate cuda cores can crunch the math to complete the renders faster than the CPU ever could I am looking for a trade off on GPU ram vs cores.
As an example of what I mean:

RTX 3070
NVIDIA CUDA Cores5888
Boost Clock1.73 GHz
Memory Size8 GB
Memory TypeGDDR6
v's

RTX 3060
NVIDIA CUDA Cores3584
Boost Clock (GHz)1.78
Memory Size12 GB
Memory TypeGDDR6

Is the trade off on cores worth the extra gpu memory to load larger scenes with more characters.. If you are a gamer then the 3070 is the way to go for lower flicker on animation but for Daz the 3060 looks like the way to go. I'm doing some renders that just crash my current rig..(i7 24gig ram GTX1650 super 4Gb gpu memory) The extra memory on the card will solve these issues were CPU ram isn't making a difference.
My apologies. I was just beginning to give my answer (in my longwinded fashion) when a pressing issue forced me to cut the communication short. Having only what I wrote to work with, your response is very reasonable. I will now continue what I was hoping to say last time with more brevity...
The reason for the system RAM is for the purpose of loading the scene onto the GPU. Insufficient system RAM will create slow downs in the rendering process.
The GPU memory is imperative because if the entire scene does not 'fit' in the GPU memory the scene reverts to the system RAM and the render time slows significantly, sometimes by an order of magnitude (read hours). From your reply it looks like you already have an understanding of this. So... my answer concerning GPU memory would be in the form of a question. How complex are the scenes you plan to create? The benefits gained by the cuda cores become moot if you do not have sufficient GPU memory to load your entire scene.
The short answer to your question is: Make sure that you have enough GPU memory for your planned scenes and then go for as much cuda core benefit as you can afford. Again, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The distraction was unavoidable.
Thank you for your patience, Jack.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes