Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
This story is real sexy and erotic. I hope part 4 will come. But you really should downsize those abnormal big penis. It just ruins the erotic scene and makes it only funny. Like a cartoon.
Not only I agree with amanru's statements in full.
But, only from my own personal POV and according to my tastes of course, I should add that the same could be said about exaggerating breasts' and hips' dimensions as well... the original ones are just put to their limits already.
And even so, in until too many scenes it shows clear that it would be better to reduce them to a more natural size to improve the erotic, or lust, sense of the scene(s).

Just don't know if that should be imputed to the fact that I am European or that I don't like exaggerations of any kind... but I just can't help it and there is nothing to do with it, so please forgive me in case.

All the photoshoot story is conceived well and rendered at the same grade, I have no doubt about it.
But how much better could be, I mean...

With no offense to anyone else's here tastes, most of all, and best regards.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
PART 3

View attachment 1438912
Sophia: I look sexy... I hope there are no more surprises.

View attachment 1438913
Sophia: Oh my god! Oldman, why did you undress?
OM: I wanted to help your son relax because you were angry with him. Don't worry, Sophia, I doubled the prize money at the end.
Dylan: It was a good offer. I couldn't say no, mom.

View attachment 1438914
OM: Let's continue filming. Dylan, sit down. Let me get my camera too.
Sophia: Are you going to be in the photo too? (I hope the hubby keeps his dick away from me.)
OM: Ahaha, of course not. I'll just shoot your son and you.

View attachment 1438915
OM: I have to say it looks great. (here is the first photo...) Now I want you to give your son a kiss. Dylan, sit down and look up, man.

View attachment 1438918
OM: Here's the photo I want, it looks great. Dylan, please don't worry. I know your mother won't be angry.
Sophia: Oh, sure. Photo shoot only...

View attachment 1438919
Dylan watched her mother as Sophia posed. She looked at her sexy legs and knew she was going to get an erection.
OM: Now lie down, I want to take a close up photo of your face.

View attachment 1438920
OM: You just have to smile.
Sophia: (Oh my god, I can't pose when his dick is huge and right in front of me.)

View attachment 1438921
OM: I'm shooting...
Sophia: I think your dick is getting between my boobs. Very big..
OM: haha, I'm just naked. Sorry. I have to get close to take a picture of his face.

View attachment 1438922
Sophia: (If my son wasn't here I would have put this dick in my mouth. I think I'm getting wet) Dylan...
Dylan: Nice pose mom (heheh)
OM: Bring your head a little closer, as I'm sorry I didn't shoot well.

View attachment 1438923
(Dylan masturbates looking at his mother.)
Sophia: I wonder if Dylan goes to the dressing room?
Dylan: Oh no. I want to watch.

View attachment 1438924
OM: Your eyes look great.
Sophia: I hope you get the photo you want. (I guess I shouldn't get any closer)

View attachment 1438925
Sophia is about to kiss Oldman's dick. Dylan watches this view with pleasure.
OM: Here is the photo I want. It's been great.
Sophia: Just in time... Can I get up now?
OM: Sure... I have to change my camera's battery.

View attachment 1438927
Sophia: You molested your mother. Now you can't masturbate looking at your mother.
Dylan: Come on mom, relax a bit. We're just having fun and making money.

View attachment 1438928
OM: Smile.

View attachment 1438929
OM: Something is missing in this photo...

View attachment 1438930
OM: It's not going the way I want it to. Will you wear the outfit I made specially for you, Sophia? I don't like this outfit.

View attachment 1438931
Dylan: Do you have clothes for me too?
OM: Oh no, you're going to be naked, Dylan.

View attachment 1438932
Sophia: You've pissed me off enough. Now comes the erotic poses.

View attachment 1438933
Sophia: Shall we continue?
OM: Here is the answer I was looking for.
Dylan: Mom, that's... I think you look great

View attachment 1438934
View attachment 1438935
View attachment 1438936
Dylan strokes his mother's leg while posing. His stiff, curvy legs turn Dylan on.

View attachment 1438937
Sophia: Did you just want to kiss your mother?
Dylan: (Oh my god like a sex goddess...) ahh what?

View attachment 1438939
Dylan's cock hit his mother's breasts. Sophia gives a passionate kiss.

View attachment 1438940 View attachment 1438942
Sophia also joins the game. She seduces both men with sexy poses.

View attachment 1438943
Sophia: I feel your big dick underneath me between my legs baby.
Dylan: Ah, just the pose... (I think I can fuck you soon. Your wet pussy is worth my dick.)

View attachment 1438944
Sophia gets sexier in every pose. Her pussy is like fire.

View attachment 1438945 View attachment 1438946
Dylan squeezed Sophia's hip.
Sophia: Looks like not only you, little Dylan likes my butt too. haha..

View attachment 1438947
Dylan slowly opens his mother's chest.
OM: Photo of the quality I was looking for. That's it... You guys are amazing...

View attachment 1438948
Sophia lies on Dylan's lap. Dylan gives his mother a kiss. Sophia is in her arms with all her beauty.

View attachment 1438949
OM: Thank you guys for the poses I was looking for. That's enough. I'm glad to see your love for each other.
Sophia: (I think I would have licked both of your dicks if I had continued a little longer..) Ah I'm glad it's over.
Dylan: But... Is it over?
OM: Maybe we can continue another time. Thanks guys for giving me the photos I wanted... See you soon.

Sophia: Dylan, now put your dick in your pants and let's go home.
Dylan: (sadly) Well mom...

The end...
the characters seem to fly, their feet do not touch the floor

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Not only I agree with amanru's statements in full.
But, only from my own personal POV and according to my tastes of course, I should add that the same could be said about exaggerating breasts' and hips' dimensions as well... the original ones are just put to their limits already.
And even so, in until too many scenes it shows clear that it would be better to reduce them to a more natural size to improve the erotic, or lust, sense of the scene(s).

Just don't know if that should be imputed to the fact that I am European or that I don't like exaggerations of any kind... but I just can't help it and there is nothing to do with it, so please forgive me in case.

All the photoshoot story is conceived well and rendered at the same grade, I have no doubt about it.
But how much better could be, I mean...

With no offense to anyone's else here tastes, most of all, and best regards.
Never be hesitant about mentioning Sophia's burgeoning breasts, is what I say. Those of us who wish for proportionate women in games have been quiet for far too long. I've got on a few people's nerves with the breast issue but Sophia's in-game size is massive, IMO ridiculously so. I don't wish to offend anyone either but if I do, I don't really care too much. There's no need for mammoth mammaries, (just as there's no need for horse cocks on humans) but it is the case that fan art, good as it is, often exaggerates some characteristics of the protagonists being portrayed. This is not a bad or good thing, just individual creativity & interpretation.

Because of the change L&P made to Sophia to suit his wannabe frat-boy bimbo loving fan base she now has a couple of airbags. It's no surprise that fan art sometimes takes this current size & increases it a bit more. It is a cultural thing but I don't think it's as simple as different tastes for different continents, although I am European also. If L&P had stuck with Sophia's original perfect size the game would be much better IMO & Sophia would not be the schoolboy stereotype "Mom/MILF" that he made her.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Never be hesitant about mentioning Sophia's burgeoning breasts, is what I say. Those of us who wish for proportionate women in games have been quiet for far too long. I've got on a few people's nerves with the breast issue but Sophia's in-game size is massive, IMO ridiculously so. I don't wish to offend anyone either but if I do, I don't really care too much. There's no need for mammoth mammaries, (just as there's no need for horse cocks on humans) but it is the case that fan art, good as it is, often exaggerates some characteristics of the protagonists being portrayed. This is not a bad or good thing, just individual creativity & interpretation.

Because of the change L&P made to Sophia to suit his wannabe frat-boy bimbo loving fan base she now has a couple of airbags. It's no surprise that fan art sometimes takes this current size & increases it a bit more. It is a cultural thing but I don't think it's as simple as different tastes for different continents, although I am European also. If L&P had stuck with Sophia's original perfect size the game would be much better IMO & Sophia would not be the schoolboy stereotype "Mom/MILF" that he made her.
I did mess about with Sophia's boobs while making my model of her in Daz and I agree as I don't like the airbags that she has now but I would like my Sophia to have a slightly larger chest

Jun 8, 2020

I can live with some upsized breasts. But those ridiculously big penis makes me LOL and thats a pity for such great stories and pictures. Besides I am Dutch. ;)

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
I'll be more careful about this when making new renders. I hadn't noticed that in some renders the characters didn't touch the ground. Sorry for these mistakes. I can only do a beginner render. My only goal is to make fun renders and share them with you.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Sorry for my bad english and translation mistakes.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'll be more careful about this when making new renders. I hadn't noticed that in some renders the characters didn't touch the ground. Sorry for these mistakes. I can only do a beginner render. My only goal is to make fun renders and share them with you.
Hi. I suppose you have no reason to apologize, we are very glad to see your work. I have no doubt that over time and with your efforts, your work will raise the class!
But without a doubt, it will be great if you listen to the wishes of forum visitors and make your characters more realistic.
I wish you success and look forward to your new works or an even more frank continuation of this series.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We have all made that mistake with renders and I still do at times so don't knock yourself out over it,keep postign your art

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You will get better every time. It is clear you enjoy it please keep enjoying it.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
drop your ideas for a couple of renders, what do you want to see? I'll choose one post and render
Liam came home in the evening with his boss.

Liam
Good evening, dear! I decided to invite Mr. Harris to visit us, to celebrate a little the great deal that I managed to make today! I hope you don't mind?

Mr. Harris
Good evening, Miss Parker! (Mr. Harris said with a strange smile)

Sophia
Good evening gentlemen! I don't mind, but it's so late, the kids are sleeping and you have to go to work tomorrow!? (Sophia greeted the men with some bewilderment)

Liam
Honey, don't worry, we're not going to make too much noise! Let's drink some wine and chat!

Mr. Harris
Don't worry about your spouse's work, Miss Parker, he may come to work later tomorrow.
And I hope you will keep us company?

Sophia
Thank you, Mr. Harris, with pleasure! Especially since my morning is completely free tomorrow.
Come into the living room, Mr. Harris, and I'll steal my husband from you for a few minutes.

Mr. Harris
Thank you, Sofia! Yes, of course, I'll wait for you and Liam here.

Mr. Harris sat down on the sofa in front of the coffee table, and Sophia and Liam went up to their bedroom.

(In the bedroom)

Sophia
Darling, don't you think it's late enough for the reception and it seems to me that you've already had a little drink, don't you?

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! Yes, we've already had some whiskey, I really pulled off a great deal at work and deserve some rest!
Besides, Mr. Harris has been talking all evening, talking only about you! After he saw you undressed in my office, he expressed a desire to see you again many times. I cannot refuse him, he is going to hand over the management of the company to me in the near future.

Sophia
What? Do you want me to pose for Harris as well as for you in your office?!

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! This is important for me, for you and me and for the future of our whole family. Think about it.
You probably shouldn't dress the same way as then, but I'm asking you to try! You have a lot of all sorts of chic things in which you are simply stunning. I love you, darling! You will succeed!

Sophia
Liam, you're crazy! And if this old fart gets excited and wants even more? What do you want me to do then?

Liam
Don't worry, we'll figure something out.
I'll go downstairs to him, and you put on something to make his jaw drop and drool! (Liam, smiling broadly, headed into the living room to Mr. Harris, picking up another bottle of whiskey on the way)

Sophia looked after her departing husband with some bewilderment. When he disappeared into the doorway, she thought for a while, what should she do and what should she wear?
After a minute, Sophia began to pick up a suitable outfit. She changed several outfits to more open and sexy ones, and imagining that Mr. Harris would see her in this form, and even in the presence of her husband, began to experience increasingly strong sexual arousal.

Sophia
(Maybe this outfit is quite revealing for them, but if Liam demands something more, then I'll wear this one) Sofia put aside the sexy outfit that she recently bought in a sex shop, wanting to make a surprise for Liam.

*Perhaps it should be continued, but I'm not sure.)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes