Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
The Morning After, part 2.

View attachment 1440047
Download

Phenomenal truly phenomenal!! (y) :love::cool: O Sir continuation !! Definitely . And wanted to thank you on adding Android version of well we all thank and appreciate. And welcome back . Like I mentioned your self and the others Artist really give it your all.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and La'Zaa

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Liam came home in the evening with his boss.

Liam
Good evening, dear! I decided to invite Mr. Harris to visit us, to celebrate a little the great deal that I managed to make today! I hope you don't mind?

Mr. Harris
Good evening, Miss Parker! (Mr. Harris said with a strange smile)

Sophia
Good evening gentlemen! I don't mind, but it's so late, the kids are sleeping and you have to go to work tomorrow!? (Sophia greeted the men with some bewilderment)

Liam
Honey, don't worry, we're not going to make too much noise! Let's drink some wine and chat!

Mr. Harris
Don't worry about your spouse's work, Miss Parker, he may come to work later tomorrow.
And I hope you will keep us company?

Sophia
Thank you, Mr. Harris, with pleasure! Especially since my morning is completely free tomorrow.
Come into the living room, Mr. Harris, and I'll steal my husband from you for a few minutes.

Mr. Harris
Thank you, Sofia! Yes, of course, I'll wait for you and Liam here.

Mr. Harris sat down on the sofa in front of the coffee table, and Sophia and Liam went up to their bedroom.

(In the bedroom)

Sophia
Darling, don't you think it's late enough for the reception and it seems to me that you've already had a little drink, don't you?

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! Yes, we've already had some whiskey, I really pulled off a great deal at work and deserve some rest!
Besides, Mr. Harris has been talking all evening, talking only about you! After he saw you undressed in my office, he expressed a desire to see you again many times. I cannot refuse him, he is going to hand over the management of the company to me in the near future.

Sophia
What? Do you want me to pose for Harris as well as for you in your office?!

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! This is important for me, for you and me and for the future of our whole family. Think about it.
You probably shouldn't dress the same way as then, but I'm asking you to try! You have a lot of all sorts of chic things in which you are simply stunning. I love you, darling! You will succeed!

Sophia
Liam, you're crazy! And if this old fart gets excited and wants even more? What do you want me to do then?

Liam
Don't worry, we'll figure something out.
I'll go downstairs to him, and you put on something to make his jaw drop and drool! (Liam, smiling broadly, headed into the living room to Mr. Harris, picking up another bottle of whiskey on the way)

Sophia looked after her departing husband with some bewilderment. When he disappeared into the doorway, she thought for a while, what should she do and what should she wear?
After a minute, Sophia began to pick up a suitable outfit. She changed several outfits to more open and sexy ones, and imagining that Mr. Harris would see her in this form, and even in the presence of her husband, began to experience increasingly strong sexual arousal.

Sophia
(Maybe this outfit is quite revealing for them, but if Liam demands something more, then I'll wear this one) Sofia put aside the sexy outfit that she recently bought in a sex shop, wanting to make a surprise for Liam.

*Perhaps it should be continued, but I'm not sure.)
Sir Bane71 , we also welcome you back in your unique details I my self Sir . Continue. And can't wait for the next chapter .

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Liam came home in the evening with his boss.

Liam
Good evening, dear! I decided to invite Mr. Harris to visit us, to celebrate a little the great deal that I managed to make today! I hope you don't mind?

Mr. Harris
Good evening, Miss Parker! (Mr. Harris said with a strange smile)

Sophia
Good evening gentlemen! I don't mind, but it's so late, the kids are sleeping and you have to go to work tomorrow!? (Sophia greeted the men with some bewilderment)

Liam
Honey, don't worry, we're not going to make too much noise! Let's drink some wine and chat!

Mr. Harris
Don't worry about your spouse's work, Miss Parker, he may come to work later tomorrow.
And I hope you will keep us company?

Sophia
Thank you, Mr. Harris, with pleasure! Especially since my morning is completely free tomorrow.
Come into the living room, Mr. Harris, and I'll steal my husband from you for a few minutes.

Mr. Harris
Thank you, Sofia! Yes, of course, I'll wait for you and Liam here.

Mr. Harris sat down on the sofa in front of the coffee table, and Sophia and Liam went up to their bedroom.

(In the bedroom)

Sophia
Darling, don't you think it's late enough for the reception and it seems to me that you've already had a little drink, don't you?

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! Yes, we've already had some whiskey, I really pulled off a great deal at work and deserve some rest!
Besides, Mr. Harris has been talking all evening, talking only about you! After he saw you undressed in my office, he expressed a desire to see you again many times. I cannot refuse him, he is going to hand over the management of the company to me in the near future.

Sophia
What? Do you want me to pose for Harris as well as for you in your office?!

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! This is important for me, for you and me and for the future of our whole family. Think about it.
You probably shouldn't dress the same way as then, but I'm asking you to try! You have a lot of all sorts of chic things in which you are simply stunning. I love you, darling! You will succeed!

Sophia
Liam, you're crazy! And if this old fart gets excited and wants even more? What do you want me to do then?

Liam
Don't worry, we'll figure something out.
I'll go downstairs to him, and you put on something to make his jaw drop and drool! (Liam, smiling broadly, headed into the living room to Mr. Harris, picking up another bottle of whiskey on the way)

Sophia looked after her departing husband with some bewilderment. When he disappeared into the doorway, she thought for a while, what should she do and what should she wear?
After a minute, Sophia began to pick up a suitable outfit. She changed several outfits to more open and sexy ones, and imagining that Mr. Harris would see her in this form, and even in the presence of her husband, began to experience increasingly strong sexual arousal.

Sophia
(Maybe this outfit is quite revealing for them, but if Liam demands something more, then I'll wear this one) Sofia put aside the sexy outfit that she recently bought in a sex shop, wanting to make a surprise for Liam.

i would love to see and read more of it .

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Sure you have to!

And Sophia would be grateful to you (about 'how' and 'how much', see your tale), because since now she has a clear evidence that being is a willing cuck.. oo.
Most useful matter in case of a future divorce suit, you know.
And a nature mystery finally solved. Great. :LOL:

With best regards.

• Love
Reactions: nyura555 and Bane71

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
drop your ideas for a couple of renders, what do you want to see? I'll choose one post and render
action between sophia wicky and deshaw in the sauna or action between sophia zac and alyssa at home

in my opinion you should try to create a patch to add to the game (text + render) to modify these two events

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I wouldn't dare to do that. L&P wouldn't take this good, in my humble opinion.

And we already have had some experience of that in the recent past.

Far better creating a separate and brand new story, instead, just to avoid any future quarrel (and no one needs anything the like flaming up again, I guess). Just my one cent however, nothing else.

With best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepek009

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
drop your ideas for a couple of renders, what do you want to see? I'll choose one post and render
Sophia returns to the sausa and surprises Vicky and Deshawn… ..
s "Guys, relax! This isn't a summer camp and I'm not your strict supervisor!"
s "Don't worry, I've already seen worse * ha-ha *!"
s "But if you want to continue, go ahead * smirk *!"
ds "Oh yeah, it's unpleasant to stay fucking straight without finishing!"
Sophia enters the sausa, sits in her seat and begins to observe Vicky giving her boyfriend a handjob
amination of vicky giving a handjob
Various dirty thoughts of sophia
Deshawn cum everywhere, vicky's satisfied expression, sophia's expression of amazement for all that cumshot
Deshawn leans back with his back to the sauna, his cock still erect and hard
ds "Oh wow damn, that was great!"
v "I hope I didn't traumatize you * ha-ha * !!"
s "oh, absolutely not. That was great!"
s "but I can't help but notice that your boyfriend still has a boner!"
sophia turns to Deshawn
s "Hey how do you do it? You just had an ejaculation and you keep sticking ?! Can you get another one?"
ds "Oh yeah, it shouldn't be hard!"
s "Hey don't believe it?"
v "Yes yes I assure you * ha-ha * !!"
v "If you can tell yourself * smirk * !!"
sophia gets up and sits to Deshawm's left, vicky is to deshawn's right
sophia takes the hand of deshawn's hard cock
s "Oh gee, he's still rock hard"
v "See .. * ah-ah * !!"
sophia starts giving deshawn a handjob
movie
Deshawn still cum everywhere, sophia's amazed expression, vicky's proud expression
Some exchange of words, end of the event

About 20 renders and 2 animations
It doesn't seem difficult to me

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I wouldn't dare to do that. L&P wouldn't tka this good, in my humble opinion.

And we already have had some experience of that in the recent past.

Far better creating a separate and brand new story, instead, just to avoid any future quarrel (and no one needs anything the like flaming up again, I guess). Just my one cent however, nothing else.

With best regards.
well, everyone could include it in the game at their own risk, it would be a modification to be made privately; l & p shouldn't know
:ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sophia sees zac coming out of the room naked
Embarrassment
z "Oh sorry Mrs. parker, I didn't know you were home"
s "I'm sorry, I should have warned"
n “no, problem; is my teacher we shouldn't have any secrets * smirk * "
zac ties the towel around his hips and sits on the sofa next to sophia
the two talk for a while, then zac starts the massage behind sophia's back
various dialogues
s "however I noticed that you are very * gifted * for a boy your age"
z "yes, my mother always tells me that too ..."
z "... and should see when I'm excited ha-ha"
s "hey, you shouldn't say certain things to a woman .."
z "why ..."
s "because women are curious, and may ask you for a demonstration * ha-ha * .."
z "well, it's not a problem for me to show it to her, .."
z "also because his presence here is very exciting for me, .."
under the towel you can already notice a swelling.
Sophia turns and notices him
s "well then let's see .."
sophia moves the towel and exposes zac's cock
s "Oh, wow and it's not all hard yet .."
sophia sitting on the sofa starts a handjob to zac who is kneeling on the sofa
movie
alyssa enters and surprises them
to "hey, wow, I see you two are having fun * smiling face * .."
sophia takes her hands off zac's cock and blushes
s "Oh, yes, well here ... I ... .."
to "Oh, don't worry, zac is full of hormones .. it often happens with me too."
to "go ahead, I'll arrange the shopping and join you immediately"
sophia continues the handjob to zac
various looks and speeches
alyssa comes back and sits next to sophia (alyssa left, sophia center zac right)
to "you are very good"
s "Oh, yes, well thank you ... .."
to “if you want to be bad, you should try it with your mouth; zac can't help himself and comes immediately "
sophia looks at zac for consent, zac says yes with her eyes
blowjob with cum in mouth
s "Oh, wow that's a lot ... .."
to "yes. And it also tastes good "
alyssa takes Sophia's face, turns it towards her and kisses her
some speeches and end of the event

this also seems very easy to do

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Nice idea, this yours, dear mate - also to avoid a waste of space.

With best compliments again, and regards.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes