Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I know I'm probably late but the placement of the ring is a hilarious oversight to me. :) For shame boys, if you try putting a ring on a middle finger the girl is going to be very confused.
She was thinking about her life, why L&P is slow to release update of her VN and why the hell Dylan got his point of view, "Is corrupting me not good enough for those perverts?", she asked herself. "I did everything L&P asked me to do, and all I wanted a VN about myself.".... While thinking she forgetfully put the ring on the wrong finger after shower

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So much make up Sophia
t3alqdansam Don't look its not safe for you to do so.
Enjoy Sabertooth_
View attachment 1442950

Looking good Sophia View attachment 1443072
This is a great image, but I just want to tease for a second. This would be hot in every sense of the word. You'd look fantastic in it, but omg would it be hot. And with those boots, the only way a girl could move would be to waddle with straight legs. And having sex in it? Better bring scissors because you're going to need to cut the darn thing off because otherwise I need 20 minutes and a pry bar.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is a great image, but I just want to tease for a second. This would be hot in every sense of the word. You'd look fantastic in it, but omg would it be hot. And with those boots, the only way a girl could move would be to waddle with straight legs. And having sex in it? Better bring scissors because you're going to need to cut the darn thing off because otherwise I need 20 minutes and a pry bar.
Ahem, I can supply the pry bar. Just a thought.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is for the date with Bennett.
Wearing this outfit is called practise safe sex as by the time Bennett gets it all off he will be too bloody tired to do anything,logic in my madness

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Liam came home in the evening with his boss.

Liam
Good evening, dear! I decided to invite Mr. Harris to visit us, to celebrate a little the great deal that I managed to make today! I hope you don't mind?

Mr. Harris
Good evening, Miss Parker! (Mr. Harris said with a strange smile)

Sophia
Good evening gentlemen! I don't mind, but it's so late, the kids are sleeping and you have to go to work tomorrow!? (Sophia greeted the men with some bewilderment)

Liam
Honey, don't worry, we're not going to make too much noise! Let's drink some wine and chat!

Mr. Harris
Don't worry about your spouse's work, Miss Parker, he may come to work later tomorrow.
And I hope you will keep us company?

Sophia
Thank you, Mr. Harris, with pleasure! Especially since my morning is completely free tomorrow.
Come into the living room, Mr. Harris, and I'll steal my husband from you for a few minutes.

Mr. Harris
Thank you, Sofia! Yes, of course, I'll wait for you and Liam here.

Mr. Harris sat down on the sofa in front of the coffee table, and Sophia and Liam went up to their bedroom.

(In the bedroom)

Sophia
Darling, don't you think it's late enough for the reception and it seems to me that you've already had a little drink, don't you?

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! Yes, we've already had some whiskey, I really pulled off a great deal at work and deserve some rest!
Besides, Mr. Harris has been talking all evening, talking only about you! After he saw you undressed in my office, he expressed a desire to see you again many times. I cannot refuse him, he is going to hand over the management of the company to me in the near future.

Sophia
What? Do you want me to pose for Harris as well as for you in your office?!

Liam
Darling, don't be angry! This is important for me, for you and me and for the future of our whole family. Think about it.
You probably shouldn't dress the same way as then, but I'm asking you to try! You have a lot of all sorts of chic things in which you are simply stunning. I love you, darling! You will succeed!

Sophia
Liam, you're crazy! And if this old fart gets excited and wants even more? What do you want me to do then?

Liam
Don't worry, we'll figure something out.
I'll go downstairs to him, and you put on something to make his jaw drop and drool! (Liam, smiling broadly, headed into the living room to Mr. Harris, picking up another bottle of whiskey on the way)

Sophia looked after her departing husband with some bewilderment. When he disappeared into the doorway, she thought for a while, what should she do and what should she wear?
After a minute, Sophia began to pick up a suitable outfit. She changed several outfits to more open and sexy ones, and imagining that Mr. Harris would see her in this form, and even in the presence of her husband, began to experience increasingly strong sexual arousal.

Sophia
(Maybe this outfit is quite revealing for them, but if Liam demands something more, then I'll wear this one) Sofia put aside the sexy outfit that she recently bought in a sex shop, wanting to make a surprise for Liam.

*Perhaps it should be continued, but I'm not sure.)
I suppose in this outfit and with makeup, Sophia could go down to the living room to Liam and Mr. Harris.
1633777257806.png
Very beautiful, sexy and organic!
What do you think about this, KillJoys?
At the very least, I would love to write a sequel if you would undertake to visualize the beginning of this piquant evening.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the window is positioned too close to the floor, it should be higher. then there must be the thickness of the wall
There are ways to add thickness to the wall but this would also affect the windows/painting as well as would making the windows higher it would also make them bigger,so I would have to rebuild the whole wall and then match it to the other walls

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I suppose in this outfit and with makeup, Sofia could go down to the living room to Liam and Mr. Harris.
View attachment 1444051
Very beautiful, sexy and organic!
What do you think about this, KillJoys?
At the very least, I would love to write a sequel if you would undertake to visualize the beginning of this piquant evening.
Yes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wonderful, my friend! I will write a sequel, but I will not publish it. I'll send you a personal message after you visualize the beginning of this fan mini story.

Is that okay for you?
That is fine

Reactions: Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes