Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone make one of mailman and Sophia meeting at the door during aidens 2nd task, where is pressing her boobies and tweaking her nips

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
the whole picture is done very well. (y)
the cat is white - so there are not enough shadows. this is normal - light objects always stand out. :)
there is a picture with sophia as a bride there she is beautiful but doesn,t know who itis from.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You keep using only the renders as comparison when DPC puts a lot more into his (Actual) game than AWAM puts into its VN. Not sure if you're trolling or if you're just that dense to ignore everything else me, palmtrees89 and others have been pointing out.

Then again, I shouldn't expect more from someone who manages to call DPC a cheapstake without even checking that he spends thousands only on music for his game. If DPC is a cheapstake, what is L&P? Who won't even pay a dev or a translator to help him out?

Keep ignoring all the facts and keep pointing out the same thing, it won't make you win any argument.
I put the answer here. A small ex to see the big difference between LowRes/LowPoly and HiRes/HiPoly
Camera, lights, dimension of cylinder: the same.
Look at the shadow. Much better right ;)

and the TIME: imagine what happens with a big scene

Low Poly. 6 faces. Time render: 35s
1.png

HiPoly. 40 Faces. Time render: 43s
2.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes