Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Getting close but a little bit of work on the chin and I could be done.
Reduce the cheeks and reshape the chin
View attachment 1451250
Alyssa (soccer mom):

Character:

Hair:

Clothing:
- by maks122

Tattoo:

Just to confirm: are these the base assets for Alyssa?

Reactions: CJ0

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alyssa (soccer mom):

Character:

Hair:

Clothing:
- by maks122

Tattoo:

Just to confirm: are these the base assets for Alyssa?
Alyssa is a completely new character built from scratch but I guess you can use the Ezmi character but mine is built from scratch using a basic model G8

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That was quick,great work my friend
Bring up a tab with Daz. Search "apartment". I needed an apartment for a different project - didn't like this one since it doesn't have a bathroom. When you've searched through Daz and Renderosity as much as I have, you tend to be able to pick things out quickly. It's the custom assets that are tricky, but for this event it doesn't look like L&P is using any.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bring up a tab with Daz. Search "apartment". I needed an apartment for a different project - didn't like this one since it doesn't have a bathroom. When you've searched through Daz and Renderosity as much as I have, you tend to be able to pick things out quickly. It's the custom assets that are tricky, but for this event it doesn't look like L&P is using any.
Thanks once again

Aug 16, 2021
I am almost done with my precious but something does not feel right about her,so any suggestions that you have could be helpful. View attachment 1452066
I think Alyssa's chin is a lil bit longer in your render and also her face looks slightly bony. May be if you adjust her cheek it should look very much like her.
828675_Screenshot_20200912-083248_A_Wife_And_Mother.jpg

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Something is not quite right and I cannot figure out what it is
View attachment 1452069
Eyebrows and eyes need a little work (tighter together a little), Check the makeup she uses for the Egyptian eye shadowing (That is what I think of when I see it, don't know what the ladies call it). Also less of a Jay Leno jaw line. She has a little jaw and kick in the smile may help see the spacing better. Hope this helps your precious.:)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Eyebrows and eyes need a little work (tighter together a little), Check the makeup she uses for the Egyptian eye shadowing (That is what I think of when I see it, don't know what the ladies call it). Also less of a Jay Leno jaw line. She has a little jaw and kick in the smile may help see the spacing better. Hope this helps your precious.:)
I have moved the eyes closure together and have been working on her nose but thanks for your advice

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes