Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I have a question for people who know about DAZ (there's a lot of them here KillJoys ViperDonkey Alley_Cat and many more). I want to learn DAZ, though I am an absolute beginner. How long will it take to learn, and what's the right process? I don't want to be a god at DAZ; just someone who can create stuff and share it on Fan Art.

Reactions: Bane71

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I have a question for people who know about DAZ (there's a lot of them here KillJoys ViperDonkey Alley_Cat and many more). I want to learn DAZ, though I am an absolute beginner. How long will it take to learn, and what's the right process? I don't want to be a god at DAZ; just someone who can create stuff and share it on Fan Art.
Such questions really do not belong in a specific fan art thread. There are plenty of places like the Dev Tools and Art threads as well as Guides. Not to mention this question has been asked and answered over and over on this site. I'd suggest doing a search, or relocate the request.

That said, DAZ is the same as everything else. "A moment to learn. A lifetime to master."

And sorry, but the answer to those questions tend to lead to more questions and tend to derail things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes