Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
You guys keep pilling on that 50h thing but even with only 50h I can already create much better stuff than a lot of people here that have been doing it for quite a long time.

siranirudh I can't talk for others but I don't believe much in the "just do and keep doing it and you'll get better". That's how people end up having little progress compared to the time they spent "training".

Daz3d and rendering is a very mechanical process so knowledge is a very important factor here, more than practice. The more you know, the more shit you can use to make your renders look better. Check youtube videos and read tutorials.
When you buy assets, scripts etc read the documentation so you don't waste more time after hours of downloading stuff.
Keep your library clean as to not lose time with assets you're never going to touch.

Basically, compartmentalize and try to get "good" at 1 thing at a time.
Don't try to make 1 full render right out, it won't be good and a days later you'll be looking at it noticing every flaw.
Oh and please if you're going to make a character, don't overblow tits and ass size. And keep in mind you'll need to learn how to use some image editing software, most likely photoshop.
Thanks!

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Is there any chance in coming update that sophia changing her dress in her room to see sam reaction while sam watching from his room...?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Ah, and I was almost to forget this, ST-9Pol: good to learn that I can follow you in antoher place too... you know well what I mean.

With best regards.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Ares & Aphrodite
drawing class_fin.jpg

PervIntelligence Thanks for the help with the C-String

I may have recognize the Simon Mayer
Character :-
Hair:- (include in this bundle)
you may have to change the face little bit using head morphs

is it possible to convert a genesis 3 preset to genesis 8.. as it is?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes