Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question for people who know about DAZ (there's a lot of them here KillJoys ViperDonkey Alley_Cat and many more). I want to learn DAZ, though I am an absolute beginner. How long will it take to learn, and what's the right process? I don't want to be a god at DAZ; just someone who can create stuff and share it on Fan Art.
I have been using Daz for about 2 years and I am still learning new tricks and there is really no right way to learn Daz try/fail try again but patience you must have

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have a question for people who know about DAZ (there's a lot of them here KillJoys ViperDonkey Alley_Cat and many more). I want to learn DAZ, though I am an absolute beginner. How long will it take to learn, and what's the right process? I don't want to be a god at DAZ; just someone who can create stuff and share it on Fan Art.
CosmoK has pointed out there are some excellent youtube videos for beginners. I would start your research there. See how the videos are before you start investing time and $. Most $ would be assets as I understand it. Time is always relative. Relative to whether it was a waste, or you learned something, or enjoyed it. Only you can determine that. Have fun!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you suggest any sources to start learning?
Ask for advice/pointers as there are some great artist on here also don't get discouraged if people criticise your art but take on constructive criticism and above all have fun and be patient.
If you look back at some of my earlier art it looks bloody terrible but in time you will get better

Reactions: I_Love_Moms

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This looks like the cadi that Sophia is wearing from the last teaser

Reactions: globsis

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
50h viper docet
You guys keep pilling on that 50h thing but even with only 50h I can already create much better stuff than a lot of people here that have been doing it for quite a long time.

siranirudh I can't talk for others but I don't believe much in the "just do and keep doing it and you'll get better". That's how people end up having little progress compared to the time they spent "training".

Daz3d and rendering is a very mechanical process so knowledge is a very important factor here, more than practice. The more you know, the more shit you can use to make your renders look better. Check youtube videos and read tutorials.
When you buy assets, scripts etc read the documentation so you don't waste more time after hours of downloading stuff.
Keep your library clean as to not lose time with assets you're never going to touch.

Basically, compartmentalize and try to get "good" at 1 thing at a time.
Don't try to make 1 full render right out, it won't be good and a days later you'll be looking at it noticing every flaw.
Oh and please if you're going to make a character, don't overblow tits and ass size. And keep in mind you'll need to learn how to use some image editing software, most likely photoshop.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes