Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are getting better every time with Alyssa. My question is "What are you doing under the desk KillJoys ?" No..... don't answer that! You had to much single malt again didn't you?:giggle:
well lets just say that I have a wet lettuce in one of my hands and my precious is not wearing any lingerie.
Thanks for your compliment and I have spent a very long time working on Alyssa and I am proud of her

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have finally escaped the evil clutches of t3alqdansam forever.
Alyssa my love
I'll keep working my way back to you, babe
With a burning love inside
Yeah, I'm working my way back to you, babe
View attachment 1518192
So wrong. Simple mantra. If you love them set them free and they will return if they love you. It also helps that she loves Tahiti, our island, and the airplane is... well... whom do you thinks is at the controls. I will do what my love commands. If she wants to... Alyssa and I will struggle but, accept her demands. Not sure there is room for a fourth. You may need to go back to your single malt.:giggle:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So wrong. Simple mantra. If you love them set them free and they will return if they love you. It also helps that she loves Tahiti, our island, and the airplane is... well... whom do you thinks is at the controls. I will do what my love commands. If she wants to... Alyssa and I will struggle but, accept her demands. Not sure there is room for a fourth. You may need to go back to your single malt.:giggle:
Playing dirty are we?MMMMMM ok

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Playing dirty are we?MMMMMM ok
Hey, You are the one who referred to me as Evil. Your jealousy is getting the better of you or is that the drink again? I am just setting the record straight. And after I just complimented your work. So pot see kettle. And, as I recall, I am burning electrons as a mini cloud backup for your works. May need to reconsider.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes