Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I played v1.50 last night it was a small update but good work
hmm renders are top notch... very near to photo realism.... I just wish he could give updates every month, keeping the quality intact....

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Hey everyone i hope yall good im back at it after almost 2 months break, i want to make a new ending for the hot tub scene with Sam can anyone share a duf of the mansion in Block18 cuz im struggling to make a similar scene even if i have all the assets i guess, if youlike the idea every help is welcome :D

naughtynafz

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey everyone i hope yall good im back at it after almost 2 months break, i want to make a new ending for the hot tub scene with Sam can anyone share a duf of the mansion in Block18 cuz im struggling to make a similar scene even if i have all the assets i guess, if youlike the idea every help is welcome :D
gkdaunka already shared his duf s few pages back

Reactions: johnwickkx

Gigglygig2

Aug 30, 2020
Mansion Backyard
Anyone have a copy of this? The links are broke. Thks in advance. Quess i should clarify, the daz link isn't broken but I don't have the money to buy it. Tried to download from render state and their links are broke.

Last edited:

Insys

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the assets for Sam please? I tried the Sasori for Kenji 7. But there is little resemblance. The “Fraser” hair works well. But how can you make a good Sam character?

This is the closest I came to it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someone help me with the assets for Sam please? I tried the Sasori for Kenji 7. But there is little resemblance. The “Fraser” hair works well. But how can you make a good Sam character?

I'm not sure anyone entirely knows the assets for Sam. Over the time I've been doing fan art numerous people have attempted to find his assets.

These days when I do fan art I work directly with the dev with their duf files. So much better. There are now four games I make fan art for where I can work directly from duf files from the dev.

naughtynafz

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Lighting plays a major part about how the character looks.. also I think Kenji 7 is a little underaged so l&p aged it a little bit.. used lot of shaping morphs and changed skin textures manually... That's why it's tough to replicate someone's work without acquiring his duf file...

Also you can see huge changes of characters from the beginning of the game and the latest updates... It's because everything he converted to gen8 and applied own custom textures and morph... I hope L&P become wise one day and share his assets to public

Reactions: globsis

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sophia: This place is disgusting, stuck in a cheap old dirty motel with Dylan.. uhgg I feel just as disgusting as this bathroom. How soothing..
View attachment 1513288

Sophia: Get it together Sohia, Dylan will get some food. And I will wash all this dirt off me. A nice warm shower will make everything better. And tomorrow morning everything will go back to normal.
View attachment 1513289

Sophia: I really hope Dylan can get some normal food, not just snacks from the machine. I'm starving.. Could really use a big fat burger or a nice Hotdog..
View attachment 1513290

Sophia: Ughh this toilet is also disgusting.. What a hell hole. Why did Robert drive all this way to this shitty place. Who would even stop at this place and buy rocks.. What a strange fellow..
View attachment 1513291

Sophia: Well at least you still have your looks. A day full of stress, standing around in the desert and having my hand coverd in pre cum hasn't had any impact on my skin.
View attachment 1513292

Sophia: I bet Robert wouldn't even have stopped, if I didn't look like a hot 30 year old hihi. Glad he didn't ask for my age. Glad Dylan was there. Would have been so awkward to sit in his car like a lone hitchhiker. Although sitting on Dylan's lap was awful, how could he have done that. Trying to push his junk inside me...
View attachment 1513293

Sophia: On the other hand I have been giving him mixed signals all day.. But this is just wrong he shouldnt treat women this way especially me for crying out loud...
View attachment 1513294

Sophia: Ahh taking of my makeup feels alot better.
View attachment 1513295

Sophia: Look at yourself Sophia, this is way to much for a young man to handle.. You look like a model, pregnancy didn't have any impact on your body.. Well maybe your boobs, they stayed big.. You need to stop teasing Dylan.. Do you really need to see an erect penis for your own self esteem.. uhgh?
View attachment 1513296
Dylan: "Years wow..."
Zedd: "Yup hehe I wouldn't recommend buying any of that food"
Dylan: "WHy haven't you bought any new stuff for in the machine?"
Zedd: "Nobody ever buys anything, so would be a waste of money to replenish it.."
Dylan: "Fuck, I really needed to buy some food.."
awamm092.png

Zedd: "Why don't you take some of these instead?"
Dylan: "Uhmmm"
Zedd: "It's my own beer, the Zed's special"
Dylan: "Well ok it's better than nothing"
Zedd: "And for you it's free kid haha I'll put it on Roberts tab.."
awamm093.png

Zedd: "Just be careful these little green devils pack a hell of a punch"
Dylan: "I bet, totally on an empty stomach"
Zedd: "True.. But beer takes the hunger away hehe"
Dylan: "Ah what the hell I'll take it"
Zedd: "Tell me if you liked them tomorrow ok"
awamm094.png

Zedd: "And bring me back the empty bottles we do recycle around here hahah"
Dylan: "Sure, Thanks Zedd!"
Dylan: Not sure how Sophia is going to react but getting her drunk sounds like a fun idea hehe
awamm095.png

Sophia: Yuk this shower hasn't been cleaned in ages..
awamm105.png

Sophia: Kinda scary being here all alone, getting Bates motel vibes..
awamm106.png

Sophia: Jezus my nipples are still hard and I'm wet.. I guess this day did take a toll on me. But this shower is too dirty to mastrubate in. I really need to get it out of my system before I'm giving Dylan the wrong ideas again.
awamm107.png

Sophia: Heh sounds like Dylan has returned
Sophia:"Dylan is that you honey?!"
Dylan: "Yeah yeah I'm back"
Sophia: Great when he goes to take a shower I'll have enough time to have a quicky with myself.. After a quick snack...
awamm108.png

Sophia:"Will you take a shower now honey?"
Dylan: "mmm mmm"
Sophia:"Dylan what are you..."
awamm109.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes