Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
There is obviously a quality loss but if the characters are further away from the camera you wont see the difference between subdivision value 2 and 0.
If the characters are very close to the camera it is better to keep a higher subdivision level.

Lower subdivision level = Low number of surfaces = Low geometry memory consumption
Very helpful info.. Many thanks..

TheZenSeeker

Dec 14, 2021
FanArt: (Payment series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiRes download links , ,
any chance you can add some moisture and/or sweat?..ty again for such an amazing work

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
any chance you can add some moisture and/or sweat?..ty again for such an amazing work
You could probably do it through PS but other wise the author would have to do it or somebody would have to rebuild the scene

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can find the gkdanuka tip, but couldn't find the one of ST-9Pol, wanna share how you were able to optimize the renders? I want to do it myself as well, your idea is great!
It was ST-9Pol post that gave me the idea to use optimizer and I have posted the link below.

My scene is not that great but it was just a try out.
Please post your scene as it would be interesting to see the results

• Red Heart
Reactions: bb888 and uncleomf

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Great great work!..thanks for these!.. finally some real action and not just BB´s material

lockhear said:
FanArt: (Payment series)

SPOILER: It's called "Deep drilling", which your husband will never be capable of...
SPOILER: Time to change, turn around...
HiRes download links , ,
You do realize this work was done over 4 years ago, Oct 2017? You can contact the artist directly as he is still posting in other threads notably 'Where the Heart Is' Artwork.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes