Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
(What happened to me! Why am I also enjoying exhibitioning my body to these complete strangers.)
(Is it only because they asked too nicely or something else!)
As she was thinking in her mind, a few minutes have spent.
Her eyes caught the crotch area of Ivan. His penis started to bulge on his pants.
They both shared a quick look. A soft breeze goes over Sophia's body.
She couldn't stop herself looking at his penis again, its getting even more bigger.
In her absent mind, the robe began to loose a bit more and her right breast comes out of the robe. Her hardened right nipple becomes visible to everyone.

View attachment 929437
Nice job! Wish there were more of these closer to the men.....

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
yeah Sofia with cerebral palsy
hi, your comment made me sad. I wonder if you didn't like sophia or dylan? Or was it the poses that you didn't like? (Or am I the problem for you?)
You may not like it, I respect that. I have already mentioned that I can do an amateur rendering. If you tell me the problem, maybe I can come up with a solution?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hi, your comment made me sad. I wonder if you didn't like sophia or dylan? Or was it the poses that you didn't like? (Or am I the problem for you?)
You may not like it, I respect that. I have already mentioned that I can do an amateur rendering. If you tell me the problem, maybe I can come up with a solution?
You just carry on with what you are doing and ignore the negative critisim.
You will get better in time and anytime that you may need help/advice just ask on here as there are plenty of people who will be willing to help

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Don't listen to him, he's an asshole. I have about 3 hours of practice on DAZ, enough to know it isn't easy. You just keep making the art that you're proud of and keep sharing your art here.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
You just carry on with what you are doing and ignore the negative critisim.
You will get better in time and anytime that need help/advice just ask on here as there are plenty of people who will be willing to help
I don't think it's a negative review. I think it's a disparaging comment. If it was written as a criticism, I would welcome it with respect. This was not an advisory comment.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's no way to encourage someone's fan art contribution. Be nice, be positive and if you don't like what they have shared with us, then suggest positive ways that they can improve, step by small step.
I'll admit I've been pretty bored with, and don't like many of the contributions to the thread lately, primarily with the lack of Ellie renders, or even Nat with her latest event, but I've never actively spoken out against artists.

The most I've ever done is not hit the "like" button.

And yeah, not even L&P can escape our wrath when criticisung artists. Many of us, including myself, will close ranks against someone critising someone's art.

Paraphrasing someone here, but I really like the attitude "I may not like what you do, but I will defend your right to do it".

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'll admit I've been pretty bored with, and don't like many of the contributions to the thread lately, primarily with the lack of Ellie renders, or even Nat with her latest event, but I've never actively spoken out against artists.

The most I've ever done is not hit the "like" button.

And yeah, not even L&P can escape our wrath when criticisung artists. Many of us, including myself, will close ranks against someone critising someone's art.

Paraphrasing someone here, but I really like the attitude "I may not like what you do, but I will defend your right to do it".
I have admitted before I have zero creative skills and investing time and money into learning and perfecting Daz is nt something that I could do anytime soon. So I may not post in this fan art thread as often as main thread. But totally agree - if you don't like what someone has created in Daz through their own fan art, you can either not click like, avoid commenting on the thread, or in extreme cases click ignore if you REALLY don't like that person's fan art.

In this case I thought T-oxygen 's fan art was perfectly fine and a solid start. I just thought that the reply was particularly offensive and uncalled for, and so for once I responded to that reply.

Every one always has a right to an opinion, whether on fan art or professional work. But with fan art I think just because you could share a negative criticism of that fan-art, does nt mean you should.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have admitted before I have zero creative skills and investing time and money into learning and perfecting Daz is nt something that I could do anytime soon. So I may not post in this fan art thread as often as main thread. But totally agree - if you don't like what someone has created in Daz through their own fan art, you can either not click like, avoid commenting on the thread, or in extreme cases click ignore if you REALLY don't like that person's fan art.

In this case I thought T-oxygen 's fan art was perfectly fine and a solid start. I just thought that the reply was particularly offensive and uncalled for, and so for once I responded to that reply.

Every one always has a right to an opinion, whether on fan art or professional work. But with fan art I think just because you could share a negative criticism of that fan-art, does nt mean you should.....
And even if you have no skills in Daz, or don't have a PC powerful enough to run it (like me ATM, limited to my tablet while I'm away visiting family), writing stories is still art, and can inspire those of us with powerful enough machines and the experience with Daz.

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 985489
Hi, I have long promised to post my game... and so... I give the link it!!! I haven't yet a game developer yet and this is my first game. And therefore-I ask you not to much kick your feet too much, but I will be happy to receive constructive comments.And I hope that everyone who will plays will get a small portion of light entertainment!

here is the link

Is there a part 2?

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir ,
Welcome back and we'll can't wait for your next unique story the last one you presented was words can't express and the time and effort you put into it . No matter what Yourself and the others Artist give it there all and that really means a lot to me and the others that appreciate it . So can't wait for this new storyline . Gracias !! :) (y) and Happy Holidays to you and to all .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes