Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018

barbapa

May 23, 2021
Hi guys, I've been looking through a loooooooooooooot of the 757 pages, but couldn't find which morphs and settings are used to get my AJ Edora character to have the same boobs as Sophia in the game? any help much appreciated

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir,
Worth deserve especially the definition of gratitude in all you do . Wow We could see Ellie is very happy and definitely us . That's why yourself and the others Artist give it your attention and the details of AWAM . I myself and the others are grateful for posting your time and effort like the others Artist yours spectacular render!! :) (y) I myself will gladly appreciate it if I could comment on all the Artists but don't want to get Spam. Thank you and definitely keep continue!! Mil gracias

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sophia: Hi! Dar~ling~!I‘m having... a cello lesson with... Sam. Awww...
Liam: You uncomfortable?
Sophia: No~~~oooh!I‘m just hum~~ming along to the mu~~sic!Oh~~ah!
Liam: Okay! But your voice is just a little erotic! No matter what,see you!
Sophia:Bye,Darling!
View attachment 1551174
fixed
I can confirm.... This we need more of. :devilish: (Choker, stockings, on the phone with hubby) do we need anything more? No.... or maybe a leash to the choker :p HAHA

Nice render 1840588597 :) (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi guys, I've been looking through a loooooooooooooot of the 757 pages, but couldn't find which morphs and settings are used to get my AJ Edora character to have the same boobs as Sophia in the game? any help much appreciated
That’s because there isn't even consensus on what Sophia's bra size is, let alone what morphs to use.

Some of us don't even try and match what L&P uses.

At the end of the day, we're never going to know the exact morphs, so just use what you think looks good. Personally, I like Breastacular Fantasy 1 at 70%

barbapa

May 23, 2021
thanks for taking the time to respond. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but Breastactular is for G8F, EJ Adora is a G3F character, right?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes