Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
yangpro
Nice main screen, we are talking now.

And here the usual nerd's question coming.
Sorry, mate, but I put that image just in the game folder, and nothing new happened.
I'm afraid I did something wrong or missed something... please explain me what to do, if you don't mind.

With best compliments and regards.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Can anyone recommend some pose packs for women touching them selves, I'm looking for something along the lines of what Sophia does when she see's nat on her bed masterbating. I've been trying to pose a scene for a while now but it doesn't look right, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
yangpro
Nice main screen, we are talking now.

And here the usual nerd's question coming.
Sorry, mate, but I put that image just in the game folder, and nothing new happened.
I'm afraid I did something wrong or missed something... please explain me what to do, if you don't mind.

With best compliments and regards.
Make a gui folder in the game folder and put it in there.

Reactions: JagHond

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Is the artist even still active? I mean it is a year and a half old. So you could find nothing to give a thumbs up to in 757 pages?
I've been giving nothing but thumbs up (yes, to old thread content.. and new) 'til I came across that post.
I think I can comment on any post I want, don't I..? Or should I ask for permission first..?
Who cares how old it is..?!?!?

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I've been giving nothing but thumbs up (yes, to old thread content.. and new) 'til I came across that post.
I think I can comment on any post I want, don't I..? Or should I ask for permission first..?
Who cares how old it is..?!?!?
Just drags old content to the current. My technique would be to shoot that artist a direct ty for old content. Respects the others in the thread as well.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Just drags old content to the current. My technique would be to shoot that artist a direct ty for old content. Respects the others in the thread as well.
It's the same thread...!!! Who cares how old it is.. that's why they call it a thread, "a series of posts and responses on a message board or electronic mailing list that deal with the same subject and are grouped together."
I've seen users write newer posts commenting on old posts. I believe that's not against any rules.
It's not my fault that if I make a comment on old content my comment is going to come up as the latest on the thread... I can't avoid this.

Sorry if my untimely post "disrespects" others' latest posts... and if "dragging" old content is such a sin, please just don't "drag" on my comment.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It's the same thread...!!! Who cares how old it is..!! I've seen newer posts commenting on old posts...
It's not my fault that if I make a comment on old content my comment is going to come up as the latest on the thread...
Sorry if my untimely post "disrespects" others' latest posts... and if "dragging" old content is such a sin, please just don't "drag" on my comment.
OH my. Skin a little thin. I make a nice suggestion and you explode. Are you afraid Mom will see you GTFU!

• Angry
Reactions: Gorond and Kobudo27

Zzyzyxxx

Nov 15, 2020
For everyone’s interest.. the last 10 segments (230-240) were posted recently on several sites and number 238 is missing? anyone know why....and I hope the pregnancy theme continues and she developed a nursing relationship with Dylan...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes