Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Tried a different idea with this one... I hope you like it! :D

"Way bigger than 3 inches huh?"

View attachment 1563249

AAAAND

"Who is watching?"

View attachment 1563253
I love these, so please don't take this as criticism, but tweaking hair to make it react to gravity must be really tough. I'm only a novice with DAZ, so I don't know much, but when I look around I get the impression that it's really hard to make hair look natural when it's falling away from the body like it would here.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I love these, so please don't take this as criticism, but tweaking hair to make it react to gravity must be really tough. I'm only a novice with DAZ, so I don't know much, but when I look around I get the impression that it's really hard to make hair look natural when it's falling away from the body like it would here.
I totally agree! I tried here, but clearly it did not go well haha

I will listen to your advice and try to learn how to do it properly!

Thank you so much for the kindness in your words! :love:

Jun 8, 2020
Dforce stuff is really cool! :love:

I will start experimenting with sexual intercourse now... If anyone got any tips, always welcome! :D

Also, I tried a lower resolution on this one, my render times were killing me... please, do tell if something like this is too low...

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Detention!"

View attachment 1563042
Great picture, no prob. But I would advice you to make his penis not so idiotly big. Now it is a lol moment when it coul be a real sensual moment to watch.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Dforce stuff is really cool! :love:

I will start experimenting with sexual intercourse now... If anyone got any tips, always welcome! :D

Also, I tried a lower resolution on this one, my render times were killing me... please, do tell if something like this is too low...

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Detention!"

View attachment 1563042
Love this :devilish: :love:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Great picture, no prob. But I would advice you to make his penis not so idiotly big. Now it is a lol moment when it coul be a real sensual moment to watch.
Haha Thank you and I will try!

I thought it wasn't too big(I too do not like those renders where the pipi is larger than the whole arm) but I guess I went a little overboard with this one!

Do you mind if I ask, what is the correct size? Because, canonically Aiden is well endowed, but, when I was preparing the body, I found myself wandering what would that mean...

I actually went and measured it haha, it was fun and I've learned how to use the tape!

So, as you can see, the length is not so far off normality.

Maybe it is the girth? The size of the balls does look off maybe...

Thank you as always for the constructive criticism! :D

1640532100848.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I thought it wasn't too big(I too do not like those renders where the pipi is larger than the whole arm) but I guess I went a little overboard with this one!

Do you mind if I ask, what is the correct size? Because, canonically Aiden is well endowed, but, when I was preparing the body, I found myself wandering what would that mean...

I actually went and measured it haha, it was fun and I've learned how to use the tape!

View attachment 1563920
Looking into medical studies (Yes there are studies of this) the average size, erect, is between 5 and 5.5 inches (13-14 cm). The most reported (not the average just most reported) is 6 inches. In Aiden's 3rd task Sophia saw him and thought he was well endowed.

I think the balance is that he should not have a horse cock. Know what I mean. :LOL:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
haha Thank you t3alqdansam for looking into this! :ROFLMAO:

But, I've got to say... let's consider the average(which depends on the country, as seen here: ) and the fact that Sophia considers him well endowed. Supposing that she has seen a fair amount of dicks in her life, we can assume that for her the "normal" should be indeed the average size, with her husband being on the smaller side of the spectrum.

So, for her, "normal" would be 14-15 cm, right?

I think its safe to assume 21 cm, or ~30% above average, is well within what considered well endowed.

And that concludes my point. haha :ROFLMAO:

I thank you for enabling this "discussion", which was something I would never though of writing on the internet.

P.S I also would like to say that I do not believe that size matters, but this is fiction... and It does make it easier to pose the models IMO. :giggle:

I will lower the size on my future renders, it does not bother me at all and if it will make you guys like it better, I'm happy! :D

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020

View attachment 1563920
I liked this research topic very much :D I think 18-20 cm height is ideal. But this decision is yours. I change the penis size according to the position. It's funny when it's long like a watering hose :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes