Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Ellie: (Shit, what am I doing?) Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 1.png Ellie: (One more peek can't hurt right? It's not like he ever has to know) Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 2.png
Ellie: (Mrs Robinson was right his ass is sorta cute, ugh the hell is wrong with me?) Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 3.png
Ellie: (Still can't see what I came here for though, and that might be the most fucked up thing I've ever thought. Goddamn Pygmy if he could just lock the stupid door this wouldn't be happening.)

Dylan: What the fuck, Ellie?? Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 4.png
Ellie: You didn't lock the door again.

Dylan: So you just decided to come in and watch?

Ellie: No I was..... Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 5.png
Dylan: Spying on me?

Ellie: No, I.....I was just......ermm.....leaving.

Dylan: Did you see something you liked the first time and just have to get another look?

Ellie: Ewww no, you're such a creep.

Dylan: Says the one who was spying on her brother in the shower and stuck around to chat? Ellie-Finds-Dylan-In-The-Shower-Part 6.png
Dylan: (Haha I knew she was as much as a creep as me)

Just some shit renders I had taking up space and thought I'd try something.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just one question: Sophia seems to be floating over the bed. I notice that again and again, also with other developers. How difficult is it to make it appear as if gravity is also acting on a naked goddess?
I would not say that she is floating on the bed but a little too deep yes.
The quishy morphs that I used on Sophia looked terrible on her butt/legs and also I am trying out different dforce mattresses/blankets to find one that I like.
So no it is not difficult to do but I still have a lot to learn about dforce.
Thanks for your observations

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tried to add some movement to the scene, I don`t know if I liked the way it turned out...

As always, any suggestions/criticisms are well accepted! :D

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"How is he so GOOD at this..."

View attachment 1566459
Nice render but maybe I would work on the hair and part the boobs more other than that great work and keep going.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just one question: Sophia seems to be floating over the bed. I notice that again and again, also with other developers. How difficult is it to make it appear as if gravity is also acting on a naked goddess?

There's a good tutorial on how to do this (make the character effect another object like this) on Youtube, let me see if I can find it again... <searches video links> found it... check this out. It doesn't seem that hard to do. Using this, you can put her on a bed and the bed will deform to her body etc. I need to do this more in my own work, still getting used to it. Easy tutorial anyhow, very useful...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's a good tutorial on how to do this (make the character effect another object like this) on Youtube, let me see if I can find it again... <searches video links> found it... check this out. It doesn't seem that hard to do. Using this, you can put her on a bed and the bed will deform to her body etc. I need to do this more in my own work, still getting used to it. Easy tutorial anyhow, very useful...

I have used collision item/literations on clothing but never thought to use it this way,thanks

Reactions: Night Hacker

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would not say that she is floating on the bed but a little too deep yes.
The quishy morphs that I used on Sophia looked terrible on her butt/legs and also I am trying out different dforce mattresses/blankets to find one that I like.
So no it is not difficult to do but I still have a lot to learn about dforce.
Thanks for your observations
Thanks for the answer!!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes