Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Sophia wanted to get rid of her tan lines but Dylan had other plans. View attachment 1569596

This one looks a little odd, the lighting was giving me a really hard time since the sunbed light makes everything blue I added a ghost light on Sophia's left but I think it looks out of place. Let me know what you guys think.
You could try some subtle 3 point lighting with spot lights to fill the focal area if that's what you are after but if your going for realism and the strongest light source for your scene is the tan bed then I would use this as the primary light source to set the mood of your render.. To me I see no issue with the blue light as if you were observing this in the room its how it would look.. My 2 cents.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Second instalment of the "series" "Who is watching?" :D

Characters: Sophia and Bennett

"You are MINE!"

View attachment 1571014

AND

"Who is Watching Part II"

View attachment 1571016
I would have to say Clarke the Janitor at a minimum. He is at the school 24/7 and can easily put up hidden cameras. It would also allow him to maintain his job as the blackmail material he could acquire, at the least on the principal, could be significant.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I would have to say Clarke the Janitor at a minimum. He is at the school 24/7 and can easily put up hidden cameras. It would also allow him to maintain his job as the blackmail material he could acquire, at the least on the principal, could be significant.
That's a very good guess!

On a totally unrelated note, not at all related to your suggestion, does someone have the IDs for the Janitor assets? :ROFLMAO:
I've seen a few fan arts of him here, but nothing on the name of the assets.

Thank you in advance! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ST-9Pol, thanks, this is a great looking fan art!
It's just that the new year that is coming is 2022. Today is the last day of 2021. Not that it matters that much anyway. Just saying this to stop inebriated folks from storming to check their calendars to be sure they haven't mixed up something or travelled through time. ;)

Last edited:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
ST-9Pol, thanks, this is a great looking fan art!
It's just that the new year that is coming is 2022. Today is the last day of 2021. Not that it matters that much anyway. Just saying this to stop inebriated folks from storming to check their calendars to be sure they haven't mixed up something or travelled through time. ;)
Hahaha... the shop ran out of number two balloons and they settled for the numbers being the year that was ending not for the year to begin.. I cant get anything past you guys.. I'm glad to see the back of 2021.. Here's to a better 2022.. :) and thanks.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes