Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
You may want to try this.
Progressive rendering tab
Set max time 0 and max samples how many you want. It will stop at sample what you set. 3000, 5000, 7500 whatever you set.
I always set maximum iterations(15000) and maximum time(259200 seconds~3 days). Setting the time to 0 actually would not make any difference because iray engine still have to create those 15000 samples and it will take same amount of time even if I set it to zero. I always stop the render when I don't see any noticeable grains(usually about at 1200 iterations). Only thing to blame for that increased render time is to many light sources and my potato PC.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all - thank you for your constructive criticism. I wrote the story in 1/12 hours, the idea came to me earlier. I wrote it in German and then had it translated paragraph by paragraph using DeepL. My English is nowhere near good enough for that.

The story is too "dark" for them. This is exactly the reaction I was hoping for. Not necessarily from you, but that was the goal. Just sex and a power play. No eroticism. There are three reasons for this. A blackmail like this is not a pony court but a game of life and death (figuratively speaking). And I have a diabolic pleasure in showing some here in this forum again and again the consequences of this power game. This has nothing to do with eroticism. On the contrary, I have deleted some passages that seemed too erotic to me. I also wanted to avoid the impression that I am a fan of such fantasies. There are some here in F95zone who know no sense of shame what concerns their preferences.

Now, as for your opinion on how the blackmail story should go, I agree - Sophia needs to be able to defend herself and trick Aiden a little bit at a time.

I will make a couple of corrections to the story. But it's my first story ever and I don't think this is going to be a passion of mine.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hi again, lovers of reading some hot stuff.

I guess Aiden deserves some space in my set of stories, so here we go.

Enjoy!

And it's time for the second and final part of the Aiden saga.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
At least he is looking but, he is looking for knowledge not an assistant. Ergo he is still running solo! If it was a request for an artist skilled in making this happen I would be more encouraged. However, it is quite clear that is not the request. Whatever the need this indicates something is awry and he is still solo (Not Han).

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes