Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
An interesting twist could be if in the final task Aiden surprises Sophia with Dylan and forces her to allow him to fuck her. Could even have Dylan and her blindfolded so they don't know who they are fucking until it is revealed in a final twist as the mother and son orgasm Aiden removes their blindfolds and states "the final task is complete" as he laughs and walks off leaving them still joined, nude and staring into each other's eyes in shock.
brilliant

Jan 29, 2018
So I spent a few days making these posing the last few was a complete pain in the arse, I think I'm getting a little bit better with photoshop bit still a long way to go.

Sophia: (Oh good, what the hell have I gotten myself into Aiden is never going to stop until he gets what he want's. I still can't believe he said those things to my face while he was touching me, I feel so god damn sick)

Sophia: (Ugh and to have to stand there and look him and Andre in their smug face's, his mother must be rolling in her grave I know I wo.....NO! anyone would be ashamed to have to call that vile creature their son, I should tell he as much to his face, ah but then he would make me regret it for sure.)

View attachment 1584602

Sophia: (*Sniff* I just feel so alone, I wish I could talk to somebody about all of this.)

Unknown: There you are, I've been looking for you.

Sophia: (Oh god is that him again? No no no.... it's supposed to be over for today, don't I deserve some rest from this demon?)

Unknown: Hello? I'm talking to you. View attachment 1584613

Unknown: Hey are you ignoring me?

Sophia: Please Aiden just go away!

Dylan: Aiden do I look like that ass to y.....wait Mom? Whats wrong? Why did you think I was Aiden? View attachment 1584622

Sophia: Dylan?!

Dylan: Yeah Mom it's me.

View attachment 1584624

Dylan: What's going on, why are you sat on the floor and why were you expecting Aiden to be here?

Sophia: What? Oh no reason just had to see him after class but he never showed and...

Dylan: Mom just stop I know when you're lying to me and some asshat student not showing up to talk to you isn't a reason to be curled up in a ball on the floor, So I'll ask again, Mom please what's wrong?

Sophia: Honey really, I just thought Aiden was here is all it's noting to worry about.

Dylan: Mom please just stop, you said "Please Aiden just go away" that doesn't sound like something I shouldn't worry about so whatever it is you can tell me.

View attachment 1584636

Sophia: (I was just thinking I need to talk to somebody but this is Dylan I'm doing this for him, what if he hates me, what if he never forgives me, what if.....what if he can help? he took care of those hobos in the park, he protected me from four grown men, my son isn't a little boy anymore I have to trust him and trust that he knows everything I do is out of love for him and his sister.)

Sopiha: Honey I.....I've been....(Okay deep breath you can do this)... Aiden has been blackmailing me.

Dylan: He's been what? how would he... I mean their isn't anything to blackmail you with right?.....Mom I don't understand he is rich he doesn't need cash from us so why....

Sophia: he doesn't want money he want's....other stuff.

Dylan: Other stuff? the hell does that even.....no Mom please don't tell me you.

Sophia: No but I think it's only a matter of time until he demands it.

Dylan: Mom you have to tell me everything please, I need to understand what the hell is going on.

Sophia: Okay....Okay Dylan I'll tell you it all (thank god he hasn't bitten my head off, you have no idea how much i need to vent sweetie)

Sophia proceeded to tell Dylan about the deal she made with Aiden and how she is being forced to complete 12 tasks for the sake of her son's safety All the while Dylan's face is awash with emotions ranging from rage to disbelief and finally pity, she told him about the first three tasks and now she comes to the fourth.

Sophia: So today in class he told me what he wanted me to do, I was told to go to the front of the room squat behind my desk and remove my panites then bring them to him so he... so he and Andre could sniff them in front off me.

Sophia: Afterwards I was told to lean over behind his girlfriend and help with her school work I'm not sure if she's aware of the tasks or not but while I was doing what I was told he started touching my legs trying to feel my....my...he was *sniff* he must have lost track of time because the bell sounded and everyone left, but those two monsters stayed behind Aiden said the task wasn't over after licking my panties in front of me he and Andre spat in them and told me I had to let him but them back on me, god I have never felt so dirty in my life after they were on he looked me in the eyes and said "These tasks are only going to end one way, with you on your knee's moaning for my dick like the slut you are". View attachment 1584660

After Sophia had finished recalling the events of the day there was silence between the mother and son it seem to strech on forever Dylans mouth was dry and tears where welling up in Sophia eyes, After what seemed like an eternety Dylan finally broke the silence but not in the way Sophia expected.

Dylan: I love you Mom.

Sophia: what?

Dylan: I love you.

Sophia: I love you too.

Dylan: I love you so much but you're an idiot

Sophia: Dylan I'm Sorry (I knew he would hate me)

Dylan: How the hell can you be so naive?

Sophia: I don't understand.

Dylan: Mom you're a smart woman a really fucking smart woman so why the hell did you think giving into blackmail was a good idea, everybody knows if you give into a blackmailer then they have you in the palm of their hands.

Sophia: Yeah but after I finish the tasks....

Dylan: Mom!!! he told to to your face that these tasks end with you and him having sex, you are deluded if you think I'm going to stand by and let that happen I can tell you for a fact that if you were to sleep with him it would hurt me more than any punch he could throw at me, besides even if these tasks didn't end in sex you have no guarantee he would ever let them end you only have his word to trust.

Sophia: I would never do that to you honey, I just needed to buy time until I could find a soltuion.

View attachment 1584684

Dylan: The solution is simple you stop, just stop as simple as that, you let me take care of you.

Sophia: Honey you don't underst.....

Dylan: I understand perfectly Mom you put your self in a horrible situation out of love for me and that need to protect something precious to you? I have that aswell, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do something to end this hell you are living in, you used to love going to work but your smile has been forced for so long know and I should have seen it sooner and I'm sorry I didn't and it's time I did something to bring back your beautiful smile.

Sophia: Dylan...

Dylan: Let me finish. I love you Mom more than I can ever explain to you more than I can even comprehend and I will not stand by and let you but yourself through this or let those bastards hurt you anymore than they have because I just wouldn't be the son you raised if I did.

Sophia was shocked at her son's words and on some level she knew that this wasn't her boy saying he loves his mommy, no this was her son telling the woman he has fallen for just how much she means to him even if he didn't realise it himself just yet. View attachment 1584706

Sophia: When did you my boy become so grown up?

Dylan: Ah it comes and goes, I'm only as mature as I need to be.

Sophia: Haha good to know.

Dylan: Good to hear that laugh again.

Sophia: You like my laugh?

Dylan: I love you laugh Mom it's like music to me.

Sophia: Thats sweet, nobody has ever told me that before.

Dylan: Yeah well nobody has ever loved you like I do before.

Sophia: What else do you love about me?

Dylan: I love how protective of me you are, I love how smart you are and your compassion, how you take an intrest in people you hardly know and try to help them, like you did with Emma.

Sophia: You heard about that?

Dylan: Haha yeah I did, she's got quite the crush on you now.

Sophia: She does? Hmmm is that all? you can't think of anything else you love about your Mother?

Dylan: Well we don't have all day, but I've always loved how you dance around the kitchen and sing Bruce Springsteen when you think you're home alone.

Sophia: Oh god, how do you know about that?

Dylan: Ha, I used to come home from my friends house early after a caught you doing it once, I liked hearing you sing and just be yourself. View attachment 1584727

Sophia: You've grown up to make me really proud you know that, I wish I had met a guy like you when I was younger.

Dylan: Really? That's funny because I've always wanted to meet a woman like you Mom.

Sophia: Maybe you will I'm sure there are lots of girls like me in collage.

Dylan: There is nobody like you and never will be.

Sophia: Oh....baby.

Sophia: (Oh god what am I doing, he just makes me feel so...Ugh I don't know, Safe? Loved? Seen?)

View attachment 1584729

Dylan: Mom.....I.....

Sophia: Hush baby it's okay.

Sophia: (God I have to know how it feels)

Sophia: Kiss me baby. View attachment 1584734

Hope you liked it, Oh and sorry about the long post I still have no clue how to use the spoiler thingy.
Des sentiments, des émotions, de l'amour... Continue Atton563, je t'ordonne de nous trouver une fin heureuse et merveilleuse pour nous, les accros du romantismes !
Feelings, emotions, love... Continue Atton563, I command you to find a happy and wonderful ending for us, The romance addicts!
:love::love::love:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
An interesting twist could be if in the final task Aiden surprises Sophia with Dylan and forces her to allow him to fuck her. Could even have Dylan and her blindfolded so they don't know who they are fucking until it is revealed in a final twist as the mother and son orgasm Aiden removes their blindfolds and states "the final task is complete" as he laughs and walks off leaving them still joined, nude and staring into each other's eyes in shock.
First of all, thank you for reading the story and writing a comment.
But - Who told you that I described the 12th task of Aiden. The narrated event, so my thought, is not the final task.
Regarding Dylan and Sophia, all I can say is - nice thought, this has been addressed in exactly the same way in several hentai stories I've read. I would prefer if Sophia and Dylan, when they have sex then, break a sound barrier. Fully aware of what they are doing and that they also feel pleasure because of the perversion. No foreplay, no hiding and no regret afterwards.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sunday at 5:11 PM

suspendersb copy 2.jpg

Wow! I am stunned I survived Sophia. Killjoys she was so awesome I am worn out. You really captured her mood. I see here that you and your Precious are in a similarly wonderful mood. I really like how the bedding and dress are so similar. I suggest you just say yes Dear!:):giggle:
Just paid attention to the likes etc... Please note ALL this art is Killjoys. I would be totally shocked if these 'likes' were for my repartee with Killjoys. Please support Killjoys for the wonderful artist he is and I will be more careful in the future to make sure he is fully credited. My apologies Killjoys. Though I know you understood the text I am not comfortable with the likes.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sunday at 5:11 PM

suspendersb copy 2.jpg

Wow! I am stunned I survived Sophia. Killjoys she was so awesome I am worn out. You really captured her mood. I see here that you and your Precious are in a similarly wonderful mood. I really like how the bedding and dress are so similar. I suggest you just say yes Dear!:):giggle:
Cheers my friend
Your post put a smile on my face.
I enjoy our repartee

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes