Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
At this stage its up in the air. But so far OldDog is winning. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure the Old Dog won't deprive us of the pleasure of seeing your work, if it depends on him.
It seems to me that the most important thing is that you have the desire and time for it!
Just know that we will be glad and look forward to seeing your wonderful work again.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm sure the Old Dog won't deprive us of the pleasure of seeing your work, if it depends on him.
It seems to me that the most important thing is that you have the desire and time for it!
Just know that we will be glad and look forward to seeing your wonderful work again.
We'll see what happens my friend.

Reactions: Old Dog and Bane71

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021

I found an erotic novel in the spirit of the game, I think the author was inspired by L&P there, I recommend checking it out, by the way, I thought that the very concept of Dylan's self-defense school could be quite like this if this plot branch had not been cut.
I just saw that stories are being thrown here, but there is a direct sense of inspiration, it seems to me that the author of this story is sitting in this topic, even :D

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Something completely different for my next trick

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How you caught that moment I cannot discern. I had just asked her "Honey, do you still want to keep this as the dance studio or do you want me to get a projector and use the wall as a giant screen? We can still have room in front of the recliners for dancing." I will have to sweep the house for eavesdropping equipment now.:giggle:
Just as long as yo behave yourself

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes